Brrrrrrrrr!!

Willy

Reaction score
Brrrrrrrr.. anyone like this freezing weather in Northeastern???

Wimps.. :) Its 11 degrees (fahrenheit) above here, but thats not including windchill.. with windchill it is -6 :) w00t! its DAMN cold .. *thinks to self, "welcome to MN"* lol ;)

No!!! :cold: ...

Does anyone have any more heaters?... :applause:

It would be nice to have a fireplace here....

why not ALL Aders come on over to hawaii where its SOO nice and sunny and warm and its in the 80s :) heheheh

The weather has been changing back and forth lately. First, it's 50 degrees. Next, it's 30 degrees, then 10 degrees, 0 degrees, -10 degrees, 10 degrees, 30 degrees... up and down... like a yo-yo! Ugh! Heh!

Here in Utah (Salt Lake County, to be exact), we have been experiencing this ugly foggy smog weather or as the news call it "inversion effect" where the warm air traps the cold air in the valleys. It's really cold in the valleys, about 15 to 20 on the average, but up the mountains, it's sunny and beautiful, about 30 degrees. I will be glad when the inversion effect is over and that sun is back to Salt Lake Valley once again.

To read more:
http://www.sltribune.com/2004/Jan/01172004/utah/129910.asp
http://www.sltribune.com/2004/Jan/01142004/utah/128920.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
javapride said:
why not ALL Aders come on over to hawaii where its SOO nice and sunny and warm and its in the 80s :) heheheh
some people cant handle hawaii. i have heard people go crazy cuz of the island (water all around) kind of like jungle fever or something and my mom and other people got rashes cuz of volcano ashes in the air.......... so it depends.......some people with allergies dont like hawaii cuz of strong flowers. I myself like hawaii and I will be going to Maui this year :)

Come to Australia - it's summer here now!! Beautiful, hot, warm, sunshine, no snow, plenty of mozzies and huge flies. Best place to obtain a fabulous tan!!

...or do you want me to drag your arse down to the Land DownUnder?!

Teekie said:
It's 29F now and snowing.. :mrgreen:

In SLC, we still have over a foot of snow on the ground since Christmas Day storm. I feel like :zzz: all the time, but nope, lets go skiing!

It's 26 degrees here in Ohio Tomorrow we are supposed to have 19 degree with snow. *screaming* heh

javapride said:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :nana: u think easy??? huh??? yea it really cold here.. BRRRRRRRRRR!!! but i cant wait come hawaii n feel better with warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!

Update on Minneapolis, MN weather:

Temperature: 0°F
Feels like: -19°F

And its almost 1pm.. Nights are always colder. :)
---
Comparison - International Falls, MN (near Canada)

Temperature: -11°F
Feels Like -29°F

And you thought it was cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remmied it was cold when i came to pink's home last yr OMG i was SO not used to that! having a ciggy and my hands immeditely turns like ice DANG!

Cheri said:
It's 26 degrees here in Ohio Tomorrow we are supposed to have 19 degree with snow. *screaming* heh

I wont need to do shoveling you can use mine Cheri. :mrgreen:

kuifje75 said:
In SLC, we still have over a foot of snow on the ground since Christmas Day storm. I feel like :zzz: all the time, but nope, lets go skiing!
I wish we had that much snow here :lol: I may be crazy but I love snow :mrgreen:

Back