Brown Rice (Just 4 Info)

Yes, I can and would you like a nice shape of the wrench on your ass? :mad2:

don't break your wrist while you're at it.

don't break your wrist while you're at it.
images

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
souggy said:
Yeah, and I even got your mom to find out what brands she would recommend when I was experimenting with Asian cuisines.

I just asked. :Oops:

yup you were right :io:

It's okay. Japanese and Korean rice make for decent risottos.

I prefer arborio for short-grain, but damn that strain of rice is expensive.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Fried rice isn't fattening. If it is, then you're using too much oil.

You only need 1/2 tablespoon, at most 1 tablespoon.

well, thanks for the suggestion but i don't like to eat fried rice from restaurant or i don't cook fried rice which i never did. i prefer brown rice, sometimes white rice either if they dont have brown rice just steamed.

You think i am ok, I am just fine as a ox. I am the one I should be asking YOU,

uok?

indeed I am but uok? since you're resorting to violence.

Is it easy to make fried rice? Sure looks easy when the teppan guy makes it....hot and fast. Stoves in our homes not hot enough? How do you make it at home?

Is it easy to make fried rice? Sure looks easy when the teppan guy makes it....hot and fast. Stoves in our homes not hot enough? How do you make it at home?
Yes, it is pretty easy to cook fried rice. Just slap in the rice in the rice cooker - and fry come carrots, capsuium,onion and bacon - while you're at it, chuck in the rice and the scrambled eggs, and some soy sauce, here's your fried rice. But that's how we make these in my family. a lot of people cook their fried rice differently.

Yes, it is pretty easy to cook fried rice. Just slap in the rice in the rice cooker - and fry come carrots, capsuium,onion and bacon - while you're at it, chuck in the rice and the scrambled eggs, and some soy sauce, here's your fried rice. But that's how we make these in my family. a lot of people cook their fried rice differently.

We use chilled leftover rice to make fried rice, as it separates. If we use hot fresh rice, we get a gloppy mess.

It's okay. Japanese and Korean rice make for decent risottos.

I prefer arborio for short-grain, but damn that strain of rice is expensive.

NOW I remember something. I remember telling my mom a long while back that I'm not quite fond of this white rice that we've been eating for a long time because it was sweet (I guess I've finally taken notice of it at later age) but my mom is not fond of brown rice so we compromised by combining white rice with several other grains.

Brown rice...ahh my favorite. I wish most restaurants serve that instead of white rice. Brown rice is supposed to be better than white rice anyhow.

But regardless, I love all type of rices, preferring em over bread.

Brown rice...ahh my favorite. I wish most restaurants serve that instead of white rice. Brown rice is supposed to be better than white rice anyhow.

But regardless, I love all type of rices, preferring em over bread.

rice over bread? :barf:

unless... you're talking about something else.

Nah, I like to eat rice more than eating bread. Rice goes with many dish better than bread imo.

Asking my family, you will find out I often eating thing bunless. Sometimes I would eat meat with buns, but not that often. Sometimes special bread is good like cinnamon bread, Italian bread, etc.

Pita, lettuce, or spinach wrap, in exchange of bread is better and probably healthier.

Nah, I like to eat rice more than eating bread. Rice goes with many dish better than bread imo.

Asking my family, you will find out I often eating thing bunless. Sometimes I would eat meat with buns, but not that often. Sometimes special bread is good like cinnamon bread, Italian bread, etc.

Pita, lettuce, or spinach wrap, in exchange of bread is better and probably healthier.

oh! I misunderstood :giggle:

yea I agree

Back