a couple more

Attachments

• Diagram-of-hvac.jpg
    Diagram-of-hvac.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
  • hvac-diagram2.jpg
    hvac-diagram2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
ok here you go.... that little thing outside on the left is your picture, the big thing on the right is mine.... this is what a system looks like

And they say it's never too late to learn new stuff. I can see why.

Well, like a guy they hired on years ago said he was a 20 year painter but slopped everything on, and everyone told him I was a 15 year painter and danced circles around him, also having to fix his mess daily... We told him our 5 year olds can paint but that doesnt make them a painter...lol Its with any skill, you have to learn from someone eventually.

Well, like a guy they hired on years ago said he was a 20 year painter but slopped everything on, and everyone told him I was a 15 year painter and danced circles around him, also having to fix his mess daily... We told him our 5 year olds can paint but that doesnt make them a painter...lol Its with any skill, you have to learn from someone eventually.

It's true, and Amen to that!!

I wouldnt mind being an HVAC tech, easy work but BUT you work in some really filthy, nasty ass homes.... I had enough of that with Building inspections... money is great in the HVAC... but Im done with nasty people.

I wouldnt mind being an HVAC tech, easy work but BUT you work in some really filthy, nasty ass homes.... I had enough of that with Building inspections... money is great in the HVAC... but Im done with nasty people.

I think St. Louis should be full of as*hole people?

Right, it is the evaporator, runs only during summer time, unless it is heat pump and it will not run below 30 degrees. So yeah, he didn't mess up anything. Mine is covered with snow too and never had issue with it.

That is AC units and don't matter about heavy snow or heavy rain.

HVAC is very hard to hired at North area.

Here's the new furnace.

Attachments

• IMG_20140130_175233_0.jpg
    IMG_20140130_175233_0.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 18
It better. Don't want to be dealing with this again next winter. Hopefully it'll be a while before I do.

Yes, our HVAC is almost 10 years now, so heating never fail but AC had 2 problems.

In summer 2013, our AC got iced up due to lack of freon.

In same year, capacitor in AC failed so had to replace.

Yes, our HVAC is almost 10 years now, so heating never fail but AC had 2 problems.

In summer 2013, our AC got iced up due to lack of freon.

In same year, capacitor in AC failed so had to replace.

Our AC quit working twice last summer, both times needing the fuse turned back on, and the second time, that fuse got replaced, so there shouldn't be any further problems this summer.

Our AC quit working twice last summer, both times needing the fuse turned back on, and the second time, that fuse got replaced, so there shouldn't be any further problems this summer.

How you felt without AC?

Mine is HOT as HELL with high humidity.

Back