Broken furnance Part II

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. The dang furnace has broken down again, and property management has been notified. I am expecting action within a few hours. (No officers were called this time-- I used better resources this time).

Here we go again. The dang furnace has broken down again, and property management has been notified. I am expecting action within a few hours. (No officers were called this time-- I used better resources this time).
Practice makes perfect.

That's what happens when property owners are too cheap to get a new one. They rather get it fixed cheaply as possible and often hire the cheapest person they can find which may not be a good thing.

Most property owners/landlords get enough money collecting rent from everyone that it covers any repairs or maintenance as needed.

Hope someone comes soon!!

Just be sure to use the heater safely and there has been fires started with heaters being too close to curtains or couches .

They're in the middle of the room, where they're supposed to be. Nowhere near couches or fabrics that easily catch fire.

Sono, you can put those concrete blocks back now, thank you.....:lol:

Sono, you can put those concrete blocks back now, thank you.....:lol:

I was LMAO. Anyways.... someone is on the way to do emergency repairs.... again, and he's better do a decent job this time, cause it was what, 25 days ago the furnace broke down last time?

Keep thinking that. Are you sure you dont want to borrow these blocks?

Nah,we're good. The guy coming to do emergency repairs is due any minute, and anyhow, the electric heaters are temporary, anyways. Not like we're gonna keep them on all night-- just until the furnace has been repaired, that's all. Plus, I am in constant contact with my point person about the situation, so we're okay.

I have a sleeping bag rated to -15F. Problem is, I have a family.

Back