Broken furnance Part II

My wifes heat has been out since it got cold, it never fired up. We are heating with electric heaters ( one in each of the 3 bedrooms and the living room ) it has been comfortable so thats a plus, wife doesnt want to pay to fix it since we are moving soon and the other house has a new HVAC system. Yes, wood burners are your best friend and I will have them at my house when we move so heating will basically be free. I am having some monster oaks cut down and the guy said I got at least 3 years of constant burning...wooohoooo !!!

We don't have that here. And I've been assured we'll be safe.

You told us that you have hardwood floor so you are ok.

Polyester carpet has very soft to touch and more pose to crushing and matting.

Nylon carpet has little rough to touch, unless you have soft nylon so more durable.

We got kicked out. We are now in a safe location until the furnace has been fully repaired.

Damn it. Didn't see my first post. Property management wants us to be warm and safe, and be comfortable.

An apartment building that serves as emergency shelter if need be.

That's good. I hope you can go home soon.

Depending on the severity of the problem, it could be a while. I may need to go back for a change of clothes and personal needs. That, and my budget situation isn't at all that great.

Depending on the severity of the problem, it could be a while. I may need to go back for a change of clothes and personal needs. That, and my budget situation isn't at all that great.
They aren't making you pay for the room are they?

Back