Britney Spears in jail?

PlateCafe

Reaction score
Is that true? I guess Federline will take the children from her.:eek3:

If she's in jail, GREAT!

She's been giving her kids hell!

I thought she was getting better. Her career is sinking fast. Poor kids.

I don't even care. She need to grow up and be a mom to the boys! She shouldn't open her legs! RME!

why worry about her? its her problem and we cant judge her. its her business and what she do with her life. its not our worry! :)

Britney is not in jail.. she's got to go to court Oct 18th for some traffic misdemanor. And Kevin is trying to get the kids out of britney's care... something about her doing drugs in front of the kids and not taking good care of them. I'll find the article and post a link soon.

Britney is not in jail.. she's got to go to court Oct 18th for some traffic misdemanor. And Kevin is trying to get the kids out of britney's care... something about her doing drugs in front of the kids and not taking good care of them. I'll find the article and post a link soon.

Her two boys are so adorable and I hope all these allegations of her using drugs in front of them and all that are not true. If so, that will break my heart cuz children do not deserve to be put in jeopardy.

The news said britney could go to jail for 6 months but let wait till the date of the court BUT the aol news said that britney dont have to show up!!

Heres the link:

Spears Slapped With Hit-and-Run Charge

Unbelievable, the pazzarpi keep harrassment her. Why can't they leave her alone? Just bump at the car. No big deal...

It reminds me of Princess Diana, they can't leave her alone. Obviously, the photographery made Britney nervous while she drove a car. I can understand why she bump other car.

Otherwise, she should have to let that vechile or police know instead of hit and ran.

Unbelievable, the pazzarpi keep harrassment her. Why can't they leave her alone? Just bump at the car. No big deal...

It reminds me of Princess Diana, they can't leave her alone. Obviously, the photographery made Britney nervous while she drove a car. I can understand why she bump other car.

Otherwise, she should have to let that vechile or police know instead of hit and ran.

Wait... SHE LAUGHED..... No excuse to blame paparazzi. I know she will go to jail for reckless driving. ALSO she do not have a valid driver license.

Wait... SHE LAUGHED..... No excuse to blame paparazzi. I know she will go to jail for reckless driving. ALSO she do not have a valid driver license.
Authentic is right. Kalista!! Did you see the video? She checked if her car is okay and didnt check other car or didnt bother to leave a note that she hit it by accident. Instead of she got busted!

:roll: Poor and Sad world! Yea I notice she didnt check out another car! :dunno2:

that happened 10 years ago late Princess Diana wanted leave her alone they wont paparazzi get pictures of Diana they worth lots of money about million money for cover! include People magazines,european magazines and lots of mores in worlds magazines and police need space of her.

They later paparazzi going chase Diana anywhere and got crash in tunnel hit wall,pole and its would says "paparazzi" in tunnel what so horrible for Diana and she got hurt everythings and she cant breathe enough include her arms,ankle,chest but someone saw Princess and her lover,bodyguard and driver have accident in tunnel so her lover and driver died quickly after accident but Diana got oxygen and taking her to hospital and she died at hospital very early morning at 4am very young Princess its so shock in world to loss of Princess of Wales and in England didnt get half flag because never heard about Diana's death and mostly people wanted to half-master flag please beg,Majesty for flag! they what talking about in taboilds.

Princess Diana's brother told reporter about Diana and he wanted people never touch Diana's body! when visit before funeral but i understand what he wanted to limit off and got cover of flag between royals and spencer because Diana is no longer member of Royals and Prince William and Harry wanted royals funeral and dont have royals funeral because Diana is no long member of royals!

im sure Britney need go to jail and im sure the boys must staying with his dad or grandparents they im sure Britney must grown-up like adults! not acting like 10 years old!

The news said britney could go to jail for 6 months but let wait till the date of the court BUT the aol news said that britney dont have to show up!!

Heres the link:

Spears Slapped With Hit-and-Run Charge
I saw the video of the accident.

She was driving her convertible with her dog on her lap (no-no #1). She ran into another car while trying to park her car (no-no #2). She backed up, then tried again... doing it right. She opened the door hitting the same car again (no-no #3). She got out, looked her bumper... then walked away without even looking at the car she hit (no-no #4). Moments later, she came back out... got in her car... and drove away... without even leaving a note (no-no #5).

When the owner found out, she had a very simple request... for Britney to pay for the damages. That's it. But Britney did nothing... for a month. Now, this is going to court.

Look at all the photographers... no wonder why their lives are all screwed up.

Back