bridesmaid/grooms

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever been bridesmaid, flowergirl, ringbearer, groom, ushers??

I have been bridesmaid twice.. :-D

Umm...

I was a bridemaid in my aunt Cathy's wedding, My hearing sister's wedding, My step mother's wedding and I was a Maid of Honor in my Twin sister's wedding.

I think that is all, Don't remember. ;)

I was suppose to be a bridemaid at my friend's wedding but, she got married at the City Hall instead.

I've never been to a wedding in my entire life!! How sad is that?!

One of my best mates is getting married in May this year, and guess what?! I'm INVITED!!

WOOHOO!!

I've found the most perfect dress for the wedding, and now I need matching sandals and a handbag o_O

I was usher in my Brothers wedding.

I was groomsman in my best bud's wedding.

I gave my mom away in her wedding to step dad.

I was Kind of bridemaid with not formal at my friend's wedding which was at courthouse and wear nice Dress.
I was bridemaid at my mother's wedding

That s all :)
Mommyof3

I was: candlelighter in 1976, bride in 1981, solo sign singer in 2000, bride in 2003 and will be maid of honor this June 2005. :fly3:

I was the bridemaid of my aunt's wedding in 2001 (I think)

I was the bridemaid of my friend's wedding last July 2004 *LinneaElliott*

I will be the maid of honor of my brother's fiances either this June or Aug. They haven't decide when.

I never have been in the wedding but this summer I am going to be a bridemaid in my brother in law James and his fiancee' Amanda's wedding and Jeremy is gonna be the groomen. They will get married on June 25, 2005

I was attended at my friends and relatives´s weddings but I never been as bridemaid in my life. :(

I was Bridemaid in my sister, Samantha's wedding in October 10, 1997. (but divorced)

Few of my friends was planning to marry.

But Im waiting for them because they dont sure to decide and some of them already decided but still, I rather will to be wait.

WildKaTReSS said:
I never have been in the wedding but this summer I am going to be a bridemaid in my brother in law James and his fiancee' Amanda's wedding and Jeremy is gonna be the groomen. They will get married on June 25, 2005

:eek: Oh they are getting married? Are you happy about it?

I was bridemaid for my EX best friend. I didnt have a blast time at the wedding.. The bride was so mean at me at her wedding. sigh!!

was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding (1983 - age 14) then was invited to be a bridesmaid in my HS pal's wedding but had to decline -- was at RIT at the time :(

I was a bridemaid when I was 13.. back in 1991.. blah I don't like it cuz it was difficult to be only one deaf in a hearing wedding :roll: oh well.. I dislike weddings for some reason cuz i never had a chance to bring a date with me
:( oh well.. hope one day that will change ;)

dang Purrs :(

my sister's wedding -- she made sure i had a terp there cuz she had invited other kids i grew up with who are also deaf that she knew well and their families to the wedding :thumb:

Fly Free said:
dang Purrs :(

my sister's wedding -- she made sure i had a terp there cuz she had invited other kids i grew up with who are also deaf that she knew well and their families to the wedding :thumb:

ahh lucky u so that wud make ur night easier than being lonely eh? don't u agree with me? heh. :mrgreen:

my sister's wedding is coming up, and I forget what kind of word that is called when you walk up on the path with the bride and then you give her away to the groom...
hope you know what i'm talking about.

of course, I'm going to be best man for my brother's wedding in the future and some of my friends' weddings also.

Cheri said:
:eek: Oh they are getting married? Are you happy about it?
I dunno she keeps telling me that they are kind of rushing things abit too fast so perhas even the marriage also...but hell, it's their decision...

hope James knows what he's doing, sarah lol

Back