BrickFest

uh I don't know if I am going or not. :dunno:

less than one percent I am going. I live in Cali and not a fluent signer........

I ain't goin' to BrickFest... too much restrictions there, and it's a-dyin' slowly as an annual event. :madfawk:

It used to be so awesome, but since RIT has been crackin' down on the fun factor of parties, (example: booze and weed) BrickFest has been a dull event. :ugh:

I'm thinkin' about goin' to SupaFest - a pre-party or post-party of BrickFest.... they're a lot more down with it and they got 6 DJ's to play that event or somethin' like that!! :cheers:

I gotta find out more info about SupaFest and BrickFest... a few of my friends need to know the date, time, and place that both events would be held.

Any help out there, guys? :?: I'd greatly appreciate the 411! ;)

hm

hmm I had went to brickfest last time was back in april of '99 it sucked... some people told me BF '97 was the BEST but dang.. NTID/RIT sure cleaned the whole school to be SOBER which sucked.. ;) and NEVER again I ain't goin to BRICKFEST cuz it sucks anyways.. have fun whoever thinks brickfest is FUN but for me nah I rather party and be buzzed :rofl:

Decided to not go to BF because I dont wanna to waste my money to go there since I am going there in August.

so you guys cant party without weed or alcohol?!?!?!

you dont need to be buzzed or wasted to party.......

Originally posted by kuifje75
Not going to BF. But I was there in 99, and it was boring... :ugh:
Yes, that was 4 years ago... wouldn't hurt to try coming this year! :thumb:

Well, I will be going this year.. Since this might be my last one before I graduate.. Let's hope it's fun and worth it!!

i heard bf boring as shit... but i never went bf before.... so my friends and i r going to bf... to see if it's fun or i should listend to someone who said it's boring... anyway, see u guys at bf..

I went to Grecian Jam in '96 - IT WAS A BLAST! I partied hard with my friends, danced the night away, chatted with everyone and lots of laugh! It was way coooooool baby! :thumb:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Originally posted by Katzie
I went to Grecian Jam in '96 - IT WAS A BLAST! I partied hard with my friends, danced the night away, chatted with everyone and lots of laugh! It was way coooooool baby! :thumb:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Um... this is Brickfest, not Grecian Jam?

Isn't that the same thing? :dunno: If not, then I misunderstood. At any rate, hope the next Brickfest is as fun as I had at Grecian Jam! :thumb:

Isn't that the same thing? :dunno: If not, then I misunderstood. At any rate, hope the next Brickfest is as fun as I had at Grecian Jam! :thumb:
That's okay. They aren't the same. Brickfest is a bi-yearly event hosted at RIT. Every other year, they host what I think is called Rockfest at Gallaudet. As for Grecian Jam... or Greek Jam for short, that is hosted every year during the first few weeks of school during Fall Quarter. That event is hosted by all deaf Greek organizations on campus.

Thanks for the information and your time! :cool: Unfortunately I won't be able to go. I'm just too old for parties. :laugh2:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
That's okay. They aren't the same. Brickfest is a bi-yearly event hosted at RIT. Every other year, they host what I think is called Rockfest at Gallaudet. As for Grecian Jam... or Greek Jam for short, that is hosted every year during the first few weeks of school during Fall Quarter. That event is hosted by all deaf Greek organizations on campus.
Yeah, you got that right... At Gally, it's called Rockfest

Thanks for the information and your time! :cool: Unfortunately I won't be able to go. I'm just too old for parties. :laugh2:
You're never too old to party! :party:

Back