BREAKING NEWS,=Plot to blow up planes' foiled

Suppose i land in Baltimore and i take Sunscreen,Shaving cream,Hair Gel,After Shave lotion and Mouthwash out of Wal-Mart and the clerk says WAIT!! You gotta pay for this..And i said WELL THE AIRPORT MADE ME THROW THESE THINGS IN THE TRASH!! And He says I dont care you still have to pay for this.And i run out of store anyway HE WOULD CALL THE COPS ON ME!! And the cop will say Shoplifting is Shoplifting even youre replacing your items its still shoplifting.And I smell people gonna run to their lawyers and SUE the AIRPORTS And the DEPT of Homeland Security.

Buckdodgers said:
Suppose i land in Baltimore and i take Sunscreen,Shaving cream,Hair Gel,After Shave lotion and Mouthwash out of Wal-Mart and the clerk says WAIT!! You gotta pay for this..And i said WELL THE AIRPORT MADE ME THROW THESE THINGS IN THE TRASH!! And He says I dont care you still have to pay for this.And i run out of store anyway HE WOULD CALL THE COPS ON ME!! And the cop will say Shoplifting is Shoplifting even youre replacing your items its still shoplifting.And I smell people gonna run to their lawyers and SUE the AIRPORTS And the DEPT of Homeland Security.

You are definitely jumping to the gun. You need to refrain and think again. It is better to be safe than to be dead. Besides these kind of stuffs can be replaceable but your life is NOT replaceable. I'd be rather getting rid of those liquid or gel products than ending my life. You only live once.

Jolie_77 said:
You are definitely jumping to the gun. You need to refrain and think again. It is better to be safe than to be dead. Besides these kind of stuffs can be replaceable but your life is NOT replaceable. I'd be rather getting rid of those liquid or gel products than ending my life. You only live once.
BUT WHY SHOULD I PAY AGAIN? Like Why should the Depostors have to pay twice because of the goverments SAVINGS AND LOAN SCANDEL? Bush is overreacting cause the Terrorist didnt act in the US.They acted in England so its their problem NOT OURS. You dont see Airports in Japan doing this.You dont see Airports in italy doing this.You dont see Airports in germany doing this.You dont see Airports in china doing this.You dont see airports in mexico doing this.So why is Bush Jumping the gun here?

LuciaDisturbed said:
I think what MsGiglz is trying to say is that we can't live our life in complete paranoia, worrying every single second of our lives about whether we are gonna get attacked. We still should live our lives as usual but with some caution. It's not healthy to live our lives completely in fear. It would be really bad for anxiety. Am I right, MsGiglz?

yes.. thanks ! :)

Buck... Buck...... BUCK

SHUT UP!!! are you trying to drive us insane??

all that crap you said.. let them take care of it and keep your mouth shut.. you are very paranoid and try to make us be like you.. it wont happen..

open your EYES and LIVE with it! we are living in this crazy world.. ALL you have to is .. Pray and have faith..

Good things will come..

Like i watched on CBS Evening News A girl who bought a bottle of perfume for $6 and now have to throw it away.I KNOW WHOS SHES GONNA VOTE FOR IN NOVEMBER! A DEMOCRAT!!!.So whatever Mr Bush wants something the congress will say NO!!!
You cant do shit without congress approval.

Buckdodgers said:
You see why we gotta launch a nuclear missle to the middle east? Cause a Nuclear bomb is the only thing arabs will understand.It taught the Japanese a lesson in 1945.And the japanese are scared to ever fuck with the USA ever again.So if we launch a nuke into northern pakistan and 2 more Nukes in IRAN I gurantee you the arabs will be quiet.Cause 3 Nukes=6 million arabs dead instantly and it will kill off al queda cause bin laden would been dead and so with his #2 guy.Plus that Idiot in IRAN would been dead too!!Even if bin laden hide in his cave the radiation will get him.

YOu don't get it. during that era, no one in the world had atomic bomb except for USA! Germany was on verge but failed. It did end the war because Japan do not have same kind of weapon that could fight back.

now fast forward to 2006

how many countries now have nuclear?
more than 10!

and we fire a nuclear missle at middle east, other countries retaliated back at USA twice-fold hmm?

by the way, Pakstain is ally of Bush Admin. so why send missle there? and we have Pakstain authorities helping UK and USA foil this plot! WTF you thinking?

so what are you thinking?

Buckdodgers said:

Just don't bring liquid based stuffs before the flight, and when you land, buy a mini-sized necessities that would run out before you return.

Boult said:
Just don't bring liquid based stuffs before the flight, and when you land, buy a mini-sized necessities that would run out before you return.

Or you can ship these to your hotel room so on the day you get there they will be there for u to use and toss before you get on the return flight. It may cost a little more but the enjoyment of breezing right through the screeners is priceless.

I always travel light I never bring things like (hahah) my roommate did that took like almost 2 hrs to clear.

Richard

Boult said:
by the way, Pakstain is ally of Bush Admin. so why send missle there? and we have Pakstain authorities helping UK and USA foil this plot! WTF you thinking?

so what are you thinking?

WHY Cause Al Queda is in those Mountains of Pakistan.

You want to tarnish the allied relationship with Pakinstain by nuking their country? YOu are nut!

We might just go ahead nuke the whole world to finish the terrorist war so we all can sleep good at nites. :D

Looks like soon or later Buck is gonna to have a permanent ban from here! I haven't see any change in his attitude.

BTW, many of you may have thought of Bush was behind the 9-11 attack... Here is the real proof that Bush isn't even involved!

Don't you have any idea that terrorist activity within USA have been started back to when??? 1916!!! The first terrorist attack in NYC area was in 1916, and these are the Germany extremist trying to destroy America, just the same way as Islamic extremists!

i dont like airport's rules looks so crap! and getting throw everythings include makeup,bottle,etc.

after i visit my old school and im gone airport last years and the airport staff found my scissors and threw it! im really pissed off but i cant stand by airport's policy!

if i going England again and purchase stuff when empty of your make-up,etc and gone store get same things dues airport's policy!

Don't blame on airport... blame ENTIRELY on who? These idiot terrorist who thinks blowing up the plane is only way to solve the problems! To be honest, I got to agree with airport policy because ANYTHING can turn into deadly weapon, even lipsticks CAN turn into deadly! You never know what is inside these terrorist mind! They are there to terrorize all of us any way they can!

i dont like airport's rules looks so crap! and getting throw everythings include makeup,bottle,etc.

after i visit my old school and im gone airport last years and the airport staff found my scissors and threw it! im really pissed off but i cant stand by airport's policy!

if i going England again and purchase stuff when empty of your make-up,etc and gone store get same things dues airport's policy!

I Blame our sissyass president who wont grab the football and use the damn launch codes.

Back