Brand Mayonnaises

Brand Mayonnaise

• Total voters

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
Which brand of mayonnaise do u like most?

I like Miracle Whip better than Hellmann! ;)

personally i grew up with hellmanns mayo -- i would use miracle whip on occasions (rare tho)

I don't really have any preferences. As long as it is actually mayo, not "salad dressing".

1st Miracle Whip
2nd Hellmann

GUESS WHAT.... Brand new... Mayo come w/Mustard.. Already release.. COOL.. Tasty purrrrrrrrrrfect for Burger!!! *yummy*

Bullym0m said:
1st Miracle Whip
2nd Hellmann

GUESS WHAT.... Brand new... Mayo come w/Mustard.. Already release.. COOL.. Tasty purrrrrrrrrrfect for Burger!!! *yummy*

Really? I didn't know that. Interesting.

Make my own mayo since I like the taste of eggs in mayo (old-fashioned mayos used to have eggs). So I pick 'others'.

miracle whip..... 2nd choice would be kraft mayo... but heck it doesn't matter -- I don't use a lot of mayo anyway.

Fly Free said:
personally i grew up with hellmanns mayo -- i would use miracle whip on occasions (rare tho)

I also grew up on Hellmanns. However, I prefer Miracle Whip. :)

Magatsu said:
Make my own mayo since I like the taste of eggs in mayo (old-fashioned mayos used to have eggs). So I pick 'others'.

u MAKE them qq Magatsu -- would u be kind enuf to post hte recipe on how u MAKE them please qq im curious now! haha

Ahhh... awww.. Lovely Egg Salad sandwich.. Made me drooling and tempation...

Damn you... I gonna make it so tomorrow... :)

And also.. I found the link... for Miracle whip w/mustard (scroll down) and also other brand too.. Interesting...

Miracle Whip *click me*

Hafta fun surf it.
***Hope not make you hungry**** Your own risk enter it.. *chuckles*

Fly Free said:
u MAKE them qq Magatsu -- would u be kind enuf to post hte recipe on how u MAKE them please qq im curious now! haha
Yeah I made them. Sure! Here's recipe that I copied from one of cookbooks:

Ingredients:

1 whole egg (plus 1 yolk for food processor)
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¾ teaspoon salt (crushed sea salt is preferable)
¼ teaspoon (preferably freshly ground) white pepper (optional)
1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice (about one small lemon; 2 tablespoons for food processor)
1 cup light olive oil (plus ½ cup for food processor)

Instructions:

1. Break egg into bowl of your blender of food processor fitted with steel blade (if using processor add additional yolk). Add dry mustard, salt, white pepper, and lemon juice (if using processor, add 2 tablespoons lemon juice). Cover and blend 3 to 5 seconds.

2. With motor still running, remove plastic stopper from the cover of the blender or the pusher from the food processor and begin adding olive oil (if using processor, add additional ½ cup oil) in a slow, steady stream until all of the oil is used. Blend only until mayonnaise is thick.

3. Scrape mayonnaise into a glass container; cover and refrigerate (if the mayonnaise is not to be used up right away). The mayonnaise will keep for one week.

I made the mayo time to time, my ex and date loved the taste. They kept asking me when will I make the sandwich along with this homemade mayo lol. Like what #2 instruction said, be sure to add olive oil in a slow, stready stream or it will become too liquid (water-like).

This is my favorite.
dukmaduvfkemniae32.jpg

Its cheaper and mayonnaise is mayonnaise.

Back