Brain responses differ in gay, straight men

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well don't worry, I am the only one here
who is against homosexual.

I guess that is the purpose of making this thread...
to attack me...

and make me the bad guy... and you guys the victims...

so you guys can get your rights... by using me as a bad guy.

Well anyway.... good luck.

:thumb:

Hey, I am Gay... and i think ur making a excuse to start shyt with us, because you have no life, whine about your job, your patheic, GET A GRIP. since your against gay/lesbian... say nothing just shut ur MOUTH.. your insane :crazy:

DreamDeaf said:
hey Miss P - is it true the reason why you keep attacking the gay peeps is because you're really secretly a lesbian and in deep denial?

DreamDeaf got a point... :shock:

u know what i got to thinking ladies and germs....

this has been showing up almost every thread and we have put up with it, i think its time to stop that and im not sorry to say this....

i ll plby talk to the admin abt this but its time to send her on the way... she's done enuff gay bashing and putting poeple down this has to stop. u may not see it but we have and i say enuff is enuff , stop hating start respecting other poeple!

javapride said:
u know what i got to thinking ladies and germs....

this has been showing up almost every thread and we have put up with it, i think its time to stop that and im not sorry to say this....

i ll plby talk to the admin abt this but its time to send her on the way... she's done enuff gay bashing and putting poeple down this has to stop. u may not see it but we have and i say enuff is enuff , stop hating start respecting other poeple!

I'm behind you.

yeah...

the more I debate, the more bonds of gay and lesbian are...
to prove to me... that you guys love each other.

why you guys worry soo much about my opinion?

YOu guys are letting me manipulating you guys...

Yall should just ignore me...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah...

just commited yourself to mental hosptial.... :sure:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah...

Its not that - we in AD are a very close knit group - and you are not really in our group...nor in any other group. We dont even worry about your opinion, except that we ask that we be respected as individuals without worrying about gay-bashing every time we read in AD.

Manipulating us? FYI, you do have a problem. You have the kind of ego that admits no mistake, no wrong. Someday your turn will come. I know, I've seen it happen before and it will continue to happen to your kind.

Good luck, Miss P.

DreamDeaf said:
Its not that - we in AD are a very close knit group - and you are not really in our group...nor in any other group. We dont even worry about your opinion, except that we ask that we be respected as individuals without worrying about gay-bashing every time we read in AD.

Manipulating us? FYI, you do have a problem. You have the kind of ego that admits no mistake, no wrong. Someday your turn will come. I know, I've seen it happen before and it will continue to happen to your kind.

Good luck, Miss P.

I made many many mistakes...
and made many wrong decision...

well I guess, it is not alright to be closed minded or be conservative...
to ask unique question...
So I guess I leave here then.

Don't PM me or call out my name in my thread or reply to my posts...
Since I am not a member here.
Bye.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah...

take it from me, thats considered hate crime in most states. and i know its everywhere in the world as well, but this type of shyt u have been causing even tho we can ingore you. has really irked not just the gays and lesbain but straights who has seen these comments and they have bonded with us as well cuz we get respect from them and we give respect to them unlike you who have no respect whatsoeevr for any aspects on all walks of life!

with that said.. we will be notifying alex... u have gone too far this time..e nuff is enuff.

I normally shouldn't post around here, AD but ... guys & gals, check out this DreamDeaf's article: Internet Trolls.

Anyway back to this topic, this article is quite interesting. I hope this will help these ignorant people to understand a bit better about homosexuals but I don't think I can bet on it. To them, ignorance is power, not knowledge.

To whoever brought up about "AIDS". You know, I have been investigating around for a while and I found few interesting things about "AIDS" which I will not disclosure for the time being. But the fact is: it is not homosexual's fault, so save it for some other ignorants who don't care about facts.

To that person, study the history a bit more... concept of homosexuality has been practicing for more than 2,000 years and there was virtually no trace of "AIDS" in these "ancient" civilizations.

Think about it if you can.

I blame all the STDs on people who have sex before marriage and
gay men.... and drug addicts...

And yes.... STDs... has been around during the past...
it has gotten worse and worse... now we have a new kind of AIDS
that was discovered in NYC months ago. A gay man had it.

Lesbians and Married Heterosexual (non extramarital) couples
don't create diseases. Only if they do drugs or get bad blood transfusion.

So who will gonna tell me that is wrong?

Okay then I strongly suggest you to study the history much more, not "a bit more" anymore.

Speaking of promiscuous, I repeat as above but bit different: concept of promiscuous has been practicing for more than 2,000 years and there was virtually no trace of "AIDS" in these "ancient" civilizations. If they were unlucky, they were only suffered by cancer (which was very, very rare care in "ancient civilization") or several diseases but for sure, not AIDS. STD itself was very, very rare case in "ancient" civilizations.

You just want to ignore the facts and history about AIDs and its nonexistent in ancient civilization to rile up some people. Nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Magastu, I like the way you talk...
you have a very mature manner...
and you don't namecalling anyone...

Sure I will read up the history...
Thank you...

I think Homosexual and Heterosexual would get along great
if we relax and educate each other positively...

Thank you Magastu.

Miss P, welcome but I think it is unwise to praise me because I am no better either. Just that I no longer am part of AD community, I keep my "cool" head around here as much as I can.

Anyway, good luck with history.

Yeah, well all I said was I think maybe if gay men take testerone pills, will it make them straight?

But I don't want Oceanbreeze and others to be so harsh...
and think that I was being so ignorant and namecalling me.

It is just that they are looking for a fight.

Anyway... when I went to McDonald's, I had people laughed
but don't want me to know that they are laughing at my ugly
face...
And my best friend was yelling at them... argueing and
namecalling them...

And I told her, nooo, don't do that.

And a person asked me what is wrong with my face...
I just answered their question...
I don't mind.
I just smile and go.

Back