boyfriend or girlfriend

im single.. but i wish i cud find some1 who wud stay wit me for a long time instead being wit me for like 4 month.. i mean.. they starting 2 act up bein mean or being dumb or bein a dick.. i want a guy who will be there for me, care for me, and talk abt something in general and not only abt stuff like musik, for ex.. u know wut i mean..

Hey, reality is some guys out there are like that... I've been with my boyfriend 4 1/2 months now and the relationship is still going strong. There are days when I do turn bitchy due to pms or whatever bothers me, and there are days he'll be moody but we stick through thick and thin through it all for each other. Maybe the ones you've been with get tired of staying with one girl too long too easily. Maybe you could take a look around here ;-) cuz there's plenty of single guys admitting that they're single. Who knows, one of them could be your one.

Originally posted by zkataqurlxx
im single.. but i wish i cud find some1 who wud stay wit me for a long time instead being wit me for like 4 month.. i mean.. they starting 2 act up bein mean or being dumb or bein a dick.. i want a guy who will be there for me, care for me, and talk abt something in general and not only abt stuff like musik, for ex.. u know wut i mean..

i'm single, just came out of a relationship with a hearing guy who said he didnt know what he wanted in life. :shrug

Originally posted by kuifje75
i'm single, just came out of a relationship with a hearing guy who said he didnt know what he wanted in life. :shrug

Ouch... That can be quite painful... At least he did tell you and let you go rather than hang on to you and drag you for a longterm ride that possibly would not have worked out. This gives you a chance to date/check out other guys that you have a crush on or show an interest in now.

Seems that most of us are single here... including myself.

Perhaps we need a GOOD BAIT to make our fishing poles more productive!

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Seems that most of us are single here... including myself.

Perhaps we need a GOOD BAIT to make our fishing poles more productive!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by e
I thought your friends- Mike and Alex Z- know sign language? Ask 'em to teach ya. Hehe

No Mike doesnt know sign and TWO Alex Z just started. they are both Oral......

Originally posted by zkataqurlxx

im there with u. i broke up w my bf becuz he didnt know what he wanted, and he was being an asshole and all that after just two months.

Perhaps we should start a dating line or show on all deaf? For the singles to hook up on if anyone is wanting to do that (not me).

I've dated a deaf guy before and I'm not crazy about it. I prefer being with a hearing guy. I was with this one hearing ex for 3 years and got married and it lasted for 2 years. Total 5 years, we got an agreement divorce because it was the best for both of us. No argument or anything........ just wanted to see other people and get a fresh start. Right now, I have a boyfriend who is hearing. Of course I'm living with him. We are currently together for a year and a half already. Possible marriage soon. He's a great guy and I'm very much in love with him.

hmm

deafgal01 Perhaps we should start a dating line or show on all deaf? For the singles to hook up on if anyone is wanting to do that (not me).

I agree with u but if u want that to happen ask alex ;)

I have the sweetest deaf boyfriend. I love him to death! I've dated hearing guys before. It's hard to communicate and trust them. Fuck hearings, :madfawk: they sometimes make our living like hell!!!

Originally posted by SeXi ChIcK21
I have the sweetest deaf boyfriend. I love him to death! I've dated hearing guys before. It's hard to communicate and trust them. Fuck hearings, :madfawk: they sometimes make our living like hell!!!
That's a nice way of putting it... eh? I don't really have any preferences. As long as we can communicate well.

i dated a hearie womyn for 2 and half years and she put me thru HELL!!!!!!! so no way in hell am i going to let her try and talk me into getting back with her (shes tried for a solid 6 mos til she gave up) -- the rest of the womyns i was in relationship with were Deaf --

PERSONALLY i would like a Deaf gf -- im currently single oh well but enjoy meeting different women both online and IRL

Back