Boy Punished for Talking About Gay Mom

from a lesbian mother with her own agenda.
Ah....the famous lesbian agenda...last I checked my lesbian agenda was at home with my lesbian checkbook, my lesbian toaster oven and my lesbian notebooks.

Why is it that the children of straight parents can freely talk about their families without any prejudice, whereas children of gay and lesbian parents are restricted in their freedom to talk about their own families? That's where I believe the injustice lies in, because the school is fostering an environment to teach the students that gay is wrong and that children of gay and lesbian parents should be ashamed of themselves or something.
I agree with ya. I don’t want any form of sexual discussion taking place at school at this age, gay, straight, or otherwise. I reserve this discussion for the homefront.

Ah....the famous lesbian agenda...last I checked my lesbian agenda was at home with my lesbian checkbook, my lesbian toaster oven and my lesbian notebooks.
LMFAO agendas are sorta like opinions, which in turn, are like arseholes, everybody’s got one and they all stink. Love your sense of humor, DD!

I have read that post in another forum.. what i stated in the other forum and will also said it in here I do Not think the boy did was wrong.. He was honest what gay means and plus this other boy asked him a question about mother and father.. Marcus told the boy that he has two mothers.. I dont think the boy shouldnt get punished for something he told the truth about... The teacher is not having an open mind..about where he is coming from and how he stated the story...

I don’t want any form of sexual discussion taking place at school at this age, gay, straight, or otherwise.
Yes, but a little boy saying that his mothers are gay, isn't sexual. He didn't describe what they do in bed or anything. He just said that his mothers were gay!!!!

Eve, it sounds like you're using an intellectual argument for prejudice. The teacher and principal should be punished for humiliating a student for something as benign as saying he has two moms, not the other way around. Some kids have 2 moms, some have a mom and dad, some have 2 dads, some have a mom or a dad or step-parents or foster parents or whatever! If that bothers someone, then that's their problem.

deafdyke said:
Yes, but a little boy saying that his mothers are gay, isn't sexual. He didn't describe what they do in bed or anything. He just said that his mothers were gay!!!!

Yes.. and plus i wouldnt wanna know what they been doing in bed (yikes) lol... sorry off the topic.. *hit myself in head*.. ok.. back on topic.. I agree with u Deafdyke and everyone else.. it wasnt the boys fault.. he said the truth... what it means.. nothing wrong with that... So..the children and gay and lesbian parents ``have the same right as any other children to talk about their families.''... *smile*

~

Eve, it sounds like you're using an intellectual argument for prejudice.
wrong, prejudice would be if i thought straight sex talk was okay, but not homosexual talk. i am against ALL. equal opportunity mom here!

Eve said:
wrong, prejudice would be if i thought straight sex talk was okay, but not homosexual talk. i am against ALL. equal opportunity mom here!

So, if my son goes to school and tells his friend he has a mom and a dad, should he be punished for talking about sex? What exactly is your definition of talking about sex?

if the child had simply said he had 2 moms, i doubt this would even be an issue

Eve said:
if the child had simply said he had 2 moms, i doubt this would even be an issue
Would there be any different effect if the child said he have 2 dad and two mom as in real mother married to step dad and step mom married to real dad... lol

I saw this story in another forum....

I feel that the teacher and the school system made a real harsh punishment on a 7 years old child for using the word ' gay '....The child wasn't using it as in a sexual way of explaining what two mothers were doing or thinking that it was a bad word ( which isn't a bad word )....There was nothing wrong what the 7 years old child said....it's more of the school's improper handling into this situation and even creating unneccessary attention, etc.....

I believe that the teacher and the school system overreacted with this young 7 years old boy.

This has nothing to do with ' Parent's Rights ' ONLY It has mostly to do with ' Sexual Rights and Prejudice ' I do know that some parents can be really overprotective when it comes with a child learning some new words as we all know children learn a lot of things everyday in society....Every child has the right to talk about their families in a way without having to explain as I believe this boy had no intention of doing otherwise except to simply say his mom was gay, like another child could say about his/her parents with one of them being a stepparent or having more than one set of parents....Today's society has changed so much and it's time for schools, churches, functions, groups, cities, etc. to make note of these changing times without having to disrespect the lives like this little boy...by reprimanding him and allowing him to get more confused, hurt and manipulated.....

Hopefully, schools will be better with how they conduct themselves and handling situations like these not only for the sake of all parents, but also for the children like this young boy.... :mrgreen:

gayalarm.gif

Gay Alarm

We had something similiar happen here two years ago - in this case it was two mothers who were biracial...it was a BIG mess...jayzuz. The kid himself was biracial - very cute little boy, but when he was to write an essay about his family, he described his mothers as being black and white, and he himself being the white mother's biological son, and how he loved both his mothers...and the teacher set him up as an example of how black/white relationships were not good for the community, and how perverted the mothers were to raise a boy...she was fired, tried to sue in court, and lost. I do dearly hope she's gone.

DD

Things have changed in today's world and people need to learn to shut up and chill out. The kids need to know what's going on. If you talk to them about sex, they will know what it is. If you say nothing, they will hear the dark half of sex and be tempted to do it.

Oh my god!!! I feel want to smack his teacher´s mouth for influence bad thing over "gay" on 7 years old child. What he do is very brutal way to damage the child´s mind & soul. What a poor & innocent child because he don´t understand why he had to be punished.
I myself has 7 yrs. old son. He loves to be nosey & ask alot of questions. It´s natural!
The word of "gay" is not a dirty word or sexual abusement but those harmless word.
It´s normal for other kids to question him what gay is.
I must say, his mother find right word to explain his son what the gay is. "gay is when a girl likes another girl".
What the teacher did is too far...
We can´t do anything when our kids learn from other kids. I respond my sons´s questions what they know from others or from me etc. Sure, my sons knows about gay.
We show our sons to learn to be respectful.

VamPyroX said:
The kids need to know what's going on. If you talk to them about sex, they will know what it is. If you say nothing, they will hear the dark half of sex and be tempted to do it.

Exactly, I´m total agree with you.

Back