Bowl or Plate?

Bowl or Plate?

• Yes, I like to eat certain food in Bowls

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes, I like to eat certain food on a Plate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I dont care, just let me eat my food

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • you're a dumbass AJ, what kind of Thread is this?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

AJ

Reaction score
there are foods that u can either eat in a bowl, or on a plate. like macaroni and cheese, salad, rice...

i like to eat that stuff out of a bowl, im not sure why. maybe im just weird

It depends on what the foods are. Also depends on what my moods are, bowl or plate. If my kids and I are eating macaroni and sliced hot dogs, we put them in bowl. But if also having vegetables, etc as side dishes, I put all on plates. Most of time we do use plates. As for cereals or ice cream, always bowl of course.

Most of times if I eat snack or small foods (breakfast and supper), I would use bowl but for lunch I would eat on a plate.

Bowl here too

I also like bowls better. In fact I prefer to use a teaspoon for most things too! So maybe I am the weird one.

I like both plate and bowl, I wouldn't mind eating from your hands Aj. :giggle:

Don't mind me, I'm being silly today. ;)

Cheri said:
I like both plate and bowl, I wouldn't mind eating from your hands Aj. :giggle:

Don't mind me, I'm being silly today. ;)

my hands are rough...are u sure u want to do that?

mostly i like maconari/cheese or any kinds of pasta in the bowl than the plates. so its depends on foods.

Depends on what I'm eating.. most of the time when I'm alone eating.. I eat out of a bowl.. when I cook family dinner.. of course, plates.. but to hell with it.. I just want to eat my food.. if I have to.. I'll eat off the floor! :fruit:

If you have nothing else, bowls are good for things like pasta, etc because the food will stay hot longer as well as being more convenient than plates.

Peachy Lady said:
It depends on what the foods are. Also depends on what my moods are, bowl or plate. If my kids and I are eating macaroni and sliced hot dogs, we put them in bowl. But if also having vegetables, etc as side dishes, I put all on plates. Most of time we do use plates. As for cereals or ice cream, always bowl of course.

Yes, I'm the same as you...

RebelGirl said:
Depends on what I'm eating.. most of the time when I'm alone eating.. I eat out of a bowl.. when I cook family dinner.. of course, plates.. but to hell with it.. I just want to eat my food.. if I have to.. I'll eat off the floor! :fruit:

do u pick some piece of meal falling off plate/bowl on floor and eat ur during eating on floor? :lol:

In Vietnamese culture, they eat food over a bowl of rice with chopsticks. That is what we do most of the time here in this household. Remember, CookieMonster? We gave you a spoon because we felt bad watching you to struggle with chopsticks. :giggle:

Peachy Lady said:
Ditto. However I personally rare use the bowl to eat any foods since I don't like any cereals and I don't eat ice cream that much... I sometimes eat some soups. But since Nas lives with me, it changed everything. She tends to cook some japanese foods, you know how Japanese foods are. From that day Nas moved in with me, I frequently used the bowls to eat the japanese foods.

i use both, but neither i dont bring them to camping. cooking pan or tall coffee mug wud do for me.

kuifje75 said:
In Vietnamese culture, they eat food over a bowl of rice with chopsticks. That is what we do most of the time here in this household. Remember, CookieMonster? We gave you a spoon because we felt bad watching you to struggle with chopsticks. :giggle:

LOL! I didn't realise it was that apparent the family could see me struggling with chopsticks, sweet Kimmie would have the huge tablespoon handy besides the chopsticks on the table for me. (Bless his heart!!) :giggle: Back on topic, LOL! I prefer bowls over plates and now that Chris and I are living together, we actually use bowls more often than plates because it keeps the food hotter.

Back