Born in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what do you think about the criteria for being born on American soil for one to run for Presidency?

Should the law be changed or kept as it is. Do you think it is fair or unfair?

Debate! :ty:

Well, look at Sarah Palin. I think she's a good example. She's from some state in the USA (I think Iowa), but she lives in Alaska, which is a state (duh), but she has no clue about what's happening in USA where all the big states are or the troops in Iraq. She's a USA citizen, but she's clueless.

I think the law is fair.

Well, look at Sarah Palin. I think she's a good example. She's from some state in the USA (I think Iowa), but she lives in Alaska, which is a state (duh), but she has no clue about what's happening in USA where all the big states are or the troops in Iraq. She's a USA citizen, but she's clueless.

I think the law is fair.

Actually, Palin was born in Sandpoint, Idaho.

You consider an elected official to be someone who does'nt portray. What a fool. You're a fool who would vote as if a Hitler came along.

*I make a general post here*

It make no difference either "born in USA" or not. I cannot understand why are the people fool to vote President Bush twice who harms America and many countries around the world for 8 years. Is that because he born in USA? Oh yes, he has no clue about encomcy, foreign policy, poor speeches, etc... Why vote him twice? Who fool? Is "Born in USA" reason why you want him to be President of USA? :roll:

Oh yes, you're fool if you vote McCain to run another 4 Bush years because you know that he vote to support Bush 95% and also know that he has no clue about economy which mean that it would hurt the world... His knowledge skill doesn't important to you but "born in USA" because McCain born in USA?

That's why I say "Born in the USA" itself doesn't qualified to be president but university or college degrees, study of political institutions and also law and economcy degree as well.

We use our common sense to judge either she/he is best choice to be our future President who take care of country, not just because they born in USA, they are Republicians or Demoracts....

*I make a general post here*
It make no difference either "born in USA" or not. I cannot understand why are the people fool to vote President Bush twice who harms America and many countries around the world for 8 years. Is that because he born in USA? Oh yes, he has no clue about encomcy, foreign policy, poor speeches, etc... Why vote him twice? Who fool? Is "Born in USA" reason why you want him to be President of USA? :roll:

I worship you... :bowlol:

I voted Gore and Kerry in the past. I don't know why did people vote Bush! WHY? WHY? WHY? Now, 8 years with Bush. WHY? Why.. why? :cry: they were so fooooool to vote Bush for the second term.

What did we done for? We have to accept the consequences for putting Bush in the White House. 27% rating for the overall job as a president. He broke new record in the presidency history.:applause:

I worship you... :bowlol:

I voted Gore and Kerry in the past. I don't know why did people vote Bush! WHY? WHY? WHY? Now, 8 years with Bush. WHY? Why.. why? :cry: they were so fooooool to vote Bush for the second term.

What did we done for? We have to accept the consequences for putting Bush in the White House. 27% rating for the overall job as a president. He broke new record in the presidency history.:applause:

Because Governor Bush of Florida made sure that his brother would be the president because that was the father's goal.

Because Governor Bush of Florida made sure that his brother would be the president because that was the father's goal.

hee hee... of course, every father of a child wanted them to be. it's the father's dream for his kids.

It would be verry interesting to watch the Florida's development toward the Electional Day. Florida already has reputation twice with Gore and Kerry. I read some articles that Floridians want to remove the reputation by doing the right way in despite of the state government. They hate being accussed with screwups regarding Election.

By the way, Good Luck, Floridians. We Depend on you. We trust you.

I don't know why did people vote Bush! WHY? WHY? WHY? Now, 8 years with Bush. WHY? Why.. why? :cry: they were so fooooool to vote Bush for the second term.

Because they all were delusional.

It took 8 years to learn that the GOP isn't right for America, but at least this year people will finally come to their senses and vote for a Democrat.

Being born in the U.S.A. is not a qualification to be President. It is a pre-requisite. There's a huge difference between the two!

Thanks, Woka for saving me the effort but somehow, I think......oh, nevermind. Thanks again.

Gore and Kerry were also born in the USA, so that was irrelevant to the outcome of those elections. :roll:

That's why I say "Born in the USA" itself doesn't qualified to be president but university or college degrees, study of political institutions and also law and economcy degree as well.
Sorry, but our Founding Fathers were more wise than you, and Americans follow the Constitution of the United States, not foreigners' opinions.

We use our common sense to judge either she/he is best choice to be our future President who take care of country, not just because they born in USA, they are Republicians or Demoracts....
Oh, is that how Hitler got elected? It was German "common sense?"

Wasn't Hitler born in Austria???

And yet the Germans allowed him to lead their country into another war....

Remember the key words: Anyone can run for president: Born in the USA, At least age 35 and Live in the USA more than 14 years. That's it.
For instance, our former presidents who never attended college: Number One is famous A.L. (HINT) Look in the links I provide:
1 - AmIAnnoying.com - U.S. Presidents Who Never Attended College
2 - List of United States Presidents by college education - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scroll down to "Didn't graduate from college" This link is interesting and it shows different colleges, different degrees Presidents had. It tells you who withdrew from colleges.
Very interesting.

G.W. Bush would be one of the most qualified for President under Liebling's criteria. He has an undergraduate degree in history from Yale, and a masters degree in business administration from Harvard. :lol:

G.W. Bush would be one of the most qualified for President under Liebling's criteria. He has an undergraduate degree in history from Yale, and a masters degree in business administration from Harvard. :lol:

...and yet you'd never know it considering how much he butchers the English language. :giggle:

Wasn't Hitler born in Austria???

And yet the Germans allowed him to lead their country into another war....
Also, he never even graduated from high school, much less college.

I guess it's easier to give advice than to follow it.

Also, he never even graduated from high school, much less college.

I guess it's easier to give advice than to follow it.

And that is why its best to have an individual that was born in the USA to lead the USA and not an outsider.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back