Boring Summer

whatislife

Reaction score
Anyone feel the same?

summer never make me bored.... i find a way to do is to get on the bike to the journey route, stop by a friend once a week, and much more...BUT winter is bored cuz i hate COLD climate. i find a way to exercise in my place while the cold weather comes.

Summer is boring for me because my friends are away alot.

What are y'all talking about? I'm having me a Summer of my life!

Traveled all over the southwest for 5 weeks with my son, my good friend and her daughter. Definitely WAS NOT boring!!!

Traveled all over the southwest for 5 weeks with my son, my good friend and her daughter. Definitely WAS NOT boring!!!

I love the southwest! Beautiful part of the country.

Not boring here. I will have moved twice by the time the summer is over. Crazy stuff!

Ek... why so many moves in a short time?

We moved because we were able to make enough money of our previous property to almost outright buy a place in Missouri because the market is so low here, but then we ended up renting here while we we're looking for a house. But of course, now we have to move again now that we found a property to buy. Its good, because now we won't have a mortgage, and we were able to take our time looking for exactly what we want in a property. Ironically though, we found the house we're gonna buy really fast, so renting might not have been necessary. But oh, well. Life goes on.

We moved because we were able to make enough money of our previous property to almost outright buy a place in Missouri because the market is so low here, but then we ended up renting here while we we're looking for a house. But of course, now we have to move again now that we found a property to buy. Its good, because now we won't have a mortgage, and we were able to take our time looking for exactly what we want in a property. Ironically though, we found the house we're gonna buy really fast, so renting might not have been necessary. But oh, well. Life goes on.

Awesome about being able to outright purchase a place and find one quickly... hope you did not unpack much :)

Ha ha! More than I wish. We weren't planning on buying quite so soon.:dizzy:

Ouch! Used to move often, got rid of everything but bare necessities and that was still too much... I feel you, maybe hijack some Mormons they are always happy to help and most will not bible thump you while doing it...

Well if I had a girlfriend......summer would've been fun that's for sure lol

I wish I was able to handle the heat better , I could stay outside all day in the summer . Not anymore . :(
Well if I had a girlfriend......summer would've been fun that's for sure lol
Then you have to get out more and hang out with people .

I wish I was able to handle the heat better , I could stay outside all day in the summer . Not anymore . :(

Then you have to get out more and hang out with people .

Yep, I have to agree. Going to places/events and meeting new people definitely makes things less boring. Besides, then you make friends, and you can hang out with them and do cool summer stuff.

Ouch! Used to move often, got rid of everything but bare necessities and that was still too much... I feel you, maybe hijack some Mormons they are always happy to help and most will not bible thump you while doing it...

Yeah... we still have way too much stuff for how many times we've moved, which is a fair amount of times. It's a pain to have to box everything up and really makes you think about what you keep. Ha ha! Yeah maybe we should do that.

summer isnt boring/.....

winter isnt boring...

now grab the bull by the horns and go make some fun, life is what you make it..

Back