Body piercing and Tatoos Ruins?

My tattoo didn't bother my life.. Its hidden and no one can see it unless I have A very short shirt or wearing a sport bra. Even swimming suits.
I also have my belly button pierced and it also didn't affected my life. Its also hidden..
I don't like have tattoos or body piercing that people would see it 24/7..
Its just :Me:

i am afraid of getting one because what if I gain weight or lose weight or whatever and will the tattoo change when we get older?

When I got my eyebrow pierced when I was going to NTID. I came home with a friend to my town to visit. Some of the people in my town are pretty much goody 2 shoes. When they saw my piercing they right away believed I was a badassed girl. They didn't really talk to me whole that lotta anymore. I told my friend fuck them, if they don't want to talk to me cause of my piercings, they can go screw themselves.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Ah, when I was 7, I've always wanted my ear lobe pierced. Mom would not let me! So I asked my real dad ( they're divorced) whenever I got the "weekend" with him, he took me over and got my ear lobes pierced- but.... when the lady did one of my ear, I CRIED! I wouldnt let her do my other ear. So I went home to my mom's with one ear peirced- ofc mom was pissed.

I got older, on my 11th birthday, mom took me to get both of my ear lobes pierced. I wasn't statisfied- and I loved jewerly so much, I wanted more. Mom wouldn't let me either.

So, at 14, I got the second one done on my right ear. Got made fun of that I was "lesbian" just because I had more piercings on my right ear? wtf? So finally, when I turned 15, got my second one done on my left ear.

Turned 16, got my third piercing on both ear lobes. And the following year, I begged mom to let me have a cartlidge peircing- she wont let me.

Ah! Mom finally let me get my left cartlidge pierced when I almost turned 17. And I would have to say... since then, I've became rebellious, snuck out and all- I even snuck out and got my tounge pierced for the first time when I was only 17. Mom found out two months later (been hiding it, wearing clear tube). Made me take it off due to "cheerleading" and inapprorite look.

So, I turned 18, and got my tounge pierced again. OFC mom was upset but accepted. Still have it today. And just about last year April when I came to RIT to visit- I went with a friend to get my belly pierced. Came home, mom was upset too.

And recently fall quarter, me and couple others went and got my targus pierced! Mom and my sisters did not know until Thanksgiving. They accepted but kept wondering if it'd hurt! That was the last peircings I have now.

How it would have effected my life? I'd say my tounge ring plays the major role- I dont show off my tounge much often- so peope I've met already had impression of me, but once they got to know me and I talk to them more often thats when my tounge gets visualable and they would go "OMG, you have tounge ring! when did you get it?" or give me a look. I'm like, you got a problem? OFC it changes their impression of me- and god who knows, I do not want to know lol.

No tattoos... hard to find the "right" symbol that'd fit me and stay on forever. Thought about chinese symbol of "faith" or "love". *shrugs*

EDIT: Sorry! I didn't realize it was THAT long! *blusH*

What is Targus Piercing ?

well I know it does kind of ruin your relationhip if you have an obsene tatoo especially one that is hard to hide. i have some friends that used to be gangbangers - it is hard for them to get a job cuz of their gang tats.......... my other friend has a lip piercing and when she went back home to Iran - hooo, they did not respond well they act like oh its nice but behind her back was like she is stupid to do that and that it looks ugly.... but anyways, it can hurt you depending on the perspective of the person. lets say you have another girls name on your arm and you are with a different girl now LOL!!!! I heard a story that this girl put her boyfriends name on her ass but when they broke up and the new boyfriend saw it.......he is jealous but now she calls him by that name so he feels less jealous........weird.......

i have 10 periced on my ears... one periced on my tongue... and i have 3 tattoos... i love it all and i dont regret having tho tattoos.. so i dont have to worry about removing them :)

I plan on getting my belly button pierced and maybe have my tongue ring done. I am not sure about tattoos.. I am still considering on it. My ex-bf Ryan still have a tattoo of my name on his forearm under a chinese writing and he asked if I could do the same for him under his name. I was like, "No" and he was pissed off. I am glad I didn't have his name on my body. :D

Back