Bobby Berry was arrested to night,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

Reaction score
Bobby Berry was arrested in oroville ca, tonight. the police say they might be extroditing him back east .Now you all can rest better. Debbie

How do you know that?

erm..no offense but I may not have watch much news lately...

who's Bobby Berry? :confused:

*nervous chuckle*

Steel said:
erm..no offense but I may not have watch much news lately...

who's Bobby Berry? :confused:

*nervous chuckle*

Read the thread "Caught me while you can" here in alldeaf then u will know who is Bobby Berry..... :)

okay I found that thread and read it...damn I'm pretty surprised of what kind of criminal berry is!

I sure hope the cops and the justic system won't even let him off the hook just ONE damn bit!

he should just rot in the cell for all I care.

Let's not keep our hopes up because Debbie is not responding back to this thread and she still on line here in AllDeaf, and I am waiting on her answer to my question.......

yeah and Debbie's a newbie...so why did she post about him all of a sudden...?

something's fishy here.

and no, I'm not hungry for seafood, thank you very much.

Hey steel,, you know how the justice system in america is? Look at john hinkley?
" Not Guilty by reason of insanity" How can anyone be insane by going after the president?
Heres another
O.J Simpson= Not Gulity ,,Everyone knows O.J is guilty as hell but his lawyers got him off the hook buy getting him an all black jury.
Claus Von Burrow= Not Guilty of killing his billionare wife in 1981.

Justice system is a friggin joke all because of the lawyers.I said in another thread vigilante justice is the way to go. Debbie I want you to attend Bobby Berry trial take a gun with you just in case the jury lets him free on probation then let him have it!

who the hell said that the jury were all blacks at the OJ's trial?

besides, this is the PRESENT we are talking about here...

You know how defense lawyers are? Theyre do anything to get they client off the hook. They do anything from delay the trial or say how their client cant get a fair trial in this county they want to trial to be moved.Or even make a plea bargan to the prositcuter. Theyre even make a race issue in the courtroom like johnnie cochran did in O.J simpson case by making detective mark furhman a racist.Theyre do anything to get their client off the hook. And O.J Simpson case jury was mostly black i should say. And blacks will never convict their brother thats how they are. Everyone is a brother to them even they dont know the guy.

hmmm....

Do you have a link or a story that say he was arrest Debbie?....anything to back up your statement.... :mrgreen:

Hi I did look through internet on North Calif, like sac bee, ovoille online, whatever.. I notice that there is nothing any infomations about bobby berry been arrested at all.. because I live in sacramento nearly ovoille like about 1.5 hour and half... I wait for her could find link and put on this here.. smile....

relax everybody...debbie's friend was a victim of Bobby Berry...pls respect her and try to be patience with her...she is consoling her friend to go through her trauma...look at my thread...we all were a victim of Bobby Berry...so bear with me...thank you AD members...

Too Bad Bobby Berry

:madfawk: BOBBY BERRY :madfawk:
I want tell a story about him but I don't want his ex wife feel hurt, OFC We do feel sorry for her because he fooled her.
ARE YOU SURE He was arrested?
if so good for him, We will go to Court and We will stand and tell Judge about him.
He stoled my wife`s jewerly I bought her for her birthday, I bought her pretty expensive jewerly. I believe he sold it to PAWN.
He must stop and desrve in JAIL FOR GOOD!!
:madfawk: BOBBY BERRY :madfawk:

^Angel^ said:
hmmm....

Do you have a link or a story that say he was arrest Debbie?....anything to back up your statement.... :mrgreen:
I agree. :aw:

News is a must before you bring up someone's name. What if its false rumor? False rumors are poplaur now days in deaf commuity. Just post normal forums and do not bring up people's name unless its on the news nationwide. It happened to me before, people believed in the rumors about me which wasn't true and they are so dumb for believing. :sure:

wisdomlady said:
relax everybody...debbie's friend was a victim of Bobby Berry...pls respect her and try to be patience with her...she is consoling her friend to go through her trauma...look at my thread...we all were a victim of Bobby Berry...so bear with me...thank you AD members...

Whether or not she may be a victim, still will need a link to prove that he was arrest before creating a thread, cause I don't believe in rumors, and I'm not going to say anything without proof first!...;)

Another thing, it has nothing to do with respect either! :confused: ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back