Bobby Berry was arrested to night,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomeranian said:
Yea I would like to see a proof. Just like a friend send it to me and I post it in catch me while you can.

here is the link:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=279407&postcount=331

See that is the proof. So we need a solid proof that Bobby Berry is arrest. Thanks you for your time.

LOL... I am laughing my butt out! He only wrote bad checks... yall spread rumors about that stupid little thing? Geez!!!! I know some people wrote bad checks and they are not stealing from anyone that are close to them... just got himself in trouble by writing bad checks. Damn shame on ya'll for talking about him over stupid little thing and embrassed him. I stole gallons of gas from gas station long time ago. Go ahead and spread it out! I am bad as Bobby too! LOL :scatter: :clit:

Belive it or not,,,,,

T he oroville Police department callen me last night and told me they arrested him.It is way more then just bad checks hes being charged with.Theres warrents out for his arrest in 5 different states.The girl that he came to callifornia to see is my best friend and she called me while they were arresting him allso.If you need proof call the Oroville police department
in Butte county california. I would not be posting this if it were not true.I posted it to tell all the people who helped me to help the police catch him that it worked. Thats all Debbie

NascarZing said:
LOL... I am laughing my butt out! He only wrote bad checks... yall spread rumors about that stupid little thing? Geez!!!! I know some people wrote bad checks and they are not stealing from anyone that are close to them... just got himself in trouble by writing bad checks. Damn shame on ya'll for talking about him over stupid little thing and embrassed him. I stole gallons of gas from gas station long time ago. Go ahead and spread it out! I am bad as Bobby too! LOL :scatter: :clit:

he was wanted for fraud and forgery 1st degree which its a felony charge...it is very serious charge in NY state...it is not over a stupid little thing...he caused too many victims in many states...he was wanted by 5 states...got it? he hurt too many women's finances...

wisdomlady said:
he was wanted for fraud and forgery 1st degree which its a felony charge...it is very serious charge in NY state...it is not over a stupid little thing...he caused too many victims in many states...he was wanted by 5 states...got it? he hurt too many women's finances...

He wrote 65 dollars, 5 dollars, and 54 dollars of bad checks. He is wanted in 5 states? That doesn't make any sense at all since he wrote 3 bad checks. They are all not expensive at all. I know it's wrong thing to do but doesn't need to spread it.

look at other thread debbie made "believe it or not" she explained why ;)

Well, if some of the posts mentioning child molestation are true, he's gonna be sweating...........

Really, it´s wonderful new!!!

Are you the victim of Bobby Berry? Why police informed you that Bobby is arrest?

Can you tell us the story why and how police informed you etc in Wisdomlady´s thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=13695

Keep update with new.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well i dont know how to use it. So?

Raven, go to deaf center and they may help u on how to use the relay services. You can also research online on how to use it, too. It's not hard to use.

i ain't buyin your story, debbie unless you put url or scanning of the newspaper about bobby berry being arrest!!!

*Off topic* .. haha to liabling and ravensteve, you guys funny.. www.ip-relay.com for only USA!! that why it n ot work for you guys! cause you are out of country!!!

;)

TOF

Grr, damn my man, he forget to put my name back in ... not his! lol.. dang i used his sn .. *scoffs* excuse me!!

TOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back