blackberry vs sk3

Sen78

Reaction score
which is best use top sk3 or blackberry ?

I have the new blackberry 8100 Pearl. I TOTALLY love the thing. I will never go back to a sidekick!

I'm thinking about getting the Blackberry Curve..any opinions?

It's prefer for you with your cute motorcycle.

:lol: Nice one, Pacman! For me, I am sticking with my SK3 despite, I am just a new owner ;)....in Australia.

Btw, Pacman, for yourself, do you perfer to remain with Sidekicks or consider for a blackberry, no?

blackberry is much better than sk because, blackberry can download games and etc.. which is sweet... ALSO! bb has better service than sk. yessire!

blackberry is much better than sk because, blackberry can download games and etc.. which is sweet... ALSO! bb has better service than sk. yessire!
Sidekick can download games too.

Sidekick can download games too.

Yeah, sidekick can download games from the catalog, and also Vampy, it seems that you are totally against the blackberry protest here? Am I correct? ;)

I don't have a SK3 or BB 8100P. But I would like to have some tips, con and pros, and prices, please?

i'm thinking of getting a blackberry but not sure which one i should get.. still reading on all subjects.. alot of my friends said sk 3 is better than BB but lot of you said BB are better? ha.. research is the only way i can do to look up on informations on both subjects. :D

i'm thinking of getting a blackberry but not sure which one i should get.. still reading on all subjects.. alot of my friends said sk 3 is better than BB but lot of you said BB are better? ha.. research is the only way i can do to look up on informations on both subjects. :D

Depending on what your needs are for the device will help also. SK seems to be more of a kid toy and BB's are for the adults :)

To help your research....BlackBerry For Deaf & Hard of Hearing - BlackBerryFAQ

Back