black problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

netrox

Reaction score
Kudos to Nutter for standing up!

"Here's part of the message to young African American boys and girls: if you want us to respect you, to look at at you in a different way ... not cross the street when we see you coming, not follow you around in stores ... offer you a job or an internship: stop acting like idiots and fools."

"Take them damn hoodies down, especially in the middle of the summer. Pull your pants up and buy a belt—no one wants to see your underwear. Comb your hair. Learn some manners. Keep your butts in school. And why don’t you work in extending your English vocabulary from these grunts and mumbles that no one can understand? And if you look for jobs, don’t blame it on white folks. When you show up uncombed with a pick in your hair, tattoos up and down your arms and neck and you wonder why they don’t hire you—it's because you look like you're crazy. Do those things and you will be surprised at what opportunities will open up to you."

Metro - Mayor Nutter Addresses Problems in Black Community that Breed Mob Violence

He sounds a good deal like Bill Cosby.

sound seems serious news wow!

might actually print it out and pin it up at the local library just to piss them off

I have absolutely no problem with African American, or any race for that matter but I agree 100% on this post. I have more respect for one that walks in my store and talks to me like a human being than one who walks in talks to me all gangsta like trying to get a piece of ass.... not impressive. Want a girlfriend? treat her with respect. Want a job? Want people to take you seriously? Show more respect for yourself.

I'm Africian-American and I agree with this mayor.

He sounds a good deal like Bill Cosby.
I remember Bill Cosby giving a speech with something similar to this years ago.

I agree with him.

There are times when I'll be walking/driving around and see these people doing the dumb-assed things they do.

They will have their pants/shorts down so low that almost their whole boxers are showing... wear shirts that reveal their ridiculous tattoos... have a comb in their hair... wear their baseball caps sideways (with the tag still attached)... nodding their heads like rapper wanna-bes... having attitudes like it's what makes them "respected"... carrying brown paper bags with beer bottles in them... etc...

I agree with him.

There are times when I'll be walking/driving around and see these people doing the dumb-assed things they do.

They will have their pants/shorts down so low that almost their whole boxers are showing... wear shirts that reveal their ridiculous tattoos... have a comb in their hair... wear their baseball caps sideways (with the tag still attached)... nodding their heads like rapper wanna-bes... having attitudes like it's what makes them "respected"... carrying brown paper bags with beer bottles in them... etc...

If I recall correctly, they gave him a lot of flack for that also didn't they?

I agree with him.

I don't care much for these fashions but I'll not comment much on them either.

My hubby agrees with this. That's why I married him.

I have absolutely no problem with African American, or any race for that matter but I agree 100% on this post. I have more respect for one that walks in my store and talks to me like a human being than one who walks in talks to me all gangsta like trying to get a piece of ass.... not impressive. Want a girlfriend? treat her with respect. Want a job? Want people to take you seriously? Show more respect for yourself.

Agree

in here...
its not just the blacks who do this, theres whites who take on black flavor' becuse they think its cool,

its not cool at all
its DUMB

on other hand, it paves way for those really in for jobs to get jobs because theres so little of it left...
meh

"To just to piss them off" Them?? That is racist!

what

i said whites to it too

im talking about cheap shit dress codes and bad manners, the fashion for it is getting old - fast

just wish some young eggnogs would grow up

after all they are going to be 30, 40, 50 sooner than they think , and they will be running the country...dont you want that? geee

My hubby agrees with this. That's why I married him.

I think my neighbors next door would agree with your hubby too. I've never seen the mother or the daughter wear anything remotely anything like the above fashions. They're both black.

Let's just remember that there are trashy, pathetic, despicable people, no matter what skin color they have or what culture they belong to. Having said that . . . this is straight talk, son.

Philadelphia? what a coincidence.... I happened to see this video yesterday and take a look who were the shooters :roll:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2NEzu8cQgs]‪Bus Shooting Philly Bus Stopped. Rear Door Opened and Gunman Opened Fire‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Let's just remember that there are trashy, pathetic, despicable people, no matter what skin color they have or what culture they belong to. Having said that . . . this is straight talk, son.

Yeah. Dirty wife beaters and torn jeans and stubbed face isn't my thing either.

Like the white trash you saw in my neighborhood? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back