Bizarro World of AD

I don't know what the big deal is with the CI thing. Can't you all just shut-up while we hold you down and drill holes in your skull!?

What's the big deal? ;)
(I like this thread)

PS We got Mad love for Bebonang, you go girl!

I don't know what the big deal is with the CI thing. Can't you all just shut-up while we hold you down and drill holes in your skull!?

What's the big deal? ;)
(I like this thread)

PS We got Mad love for Bobonang, you go girl!

I am sad I never realized that Bebonang was spelled as Bobonang. :hmm:

:eek3:

Wait, now I actually am confused.

As long as your ok with the holding, and the drilling tho.

Wait, now I actually am confused.

As long as your ok with the holding, and the drilling tho.

We are fine with it. We would all love to be implanted!

(Suggest if sincerely confused, you just read the first post and all will be clear.)

I have a sincere question. I heard that when CI's are activated, people often describe that voices sound robotic or like chipmunks. Even for people born deaf.

Then how could they have known what chipmunks or robots sounded like?
It puzzles me. I might get one of these CI things as soon as I can afford it.

Bebonang don't you dare try to come along with me. Trust me, the only thing you're missing out on is music, and with this Justin Bieber kid, that may be a good thing.

PS Sorry bout before, I type faster than I think but I never drive faster than I can see.

I have a sincere question. I heard that when CI's are activated, people often describe that voices sound robotic or like chipmunks. Even for people born deaf.

Then how could they have known what chipmunks or robots sounded like?
It puzzles me. I might get one of these CI things as soon as I can afford it.

Bebonang don't you dare try to come along with me. Trust me, the only thing you're missing out on is music, and with this Justin Bieber kid, that may be a good thing.

PS Sorry bout before, I type faster than I think but I never drive faster than I can see.

On topic for a second, but then any questions start a thread because this is the greatest and I don't want to spoil it.

Deaf born don't know what is a voice or not a voice if they were stone deaf to start.

If they had hearing and were aided, they had an idea of what a voice should sound like.

I was confused because I thought my correction appeard before I clicked save.

My PC IS PSYCHIC!

Hey... are there any deaf psychics here? Besides 'Omegaman'?

I was confused because I thought my correction appeard before I clicked save.

My PC IS PSYCHIC!

Hey... are there any deaf psychics here? Besides 'Omegaman'?

About AD, it has never been said, "If you need to know something, consult Google, or for faster results, ask Bottesini."

Getting onto topic-

My daughter really hates Justin Beiber. She does not have all of his videos and she did not buy his book.

The Write Alex hates Purdue and doesn't know what proper grammar is.

Back