Biggest Bullshitter?

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do you think is the biggest bullshitter on this planet?

Me... I think people who appear on "World's Dumbest Criminals"

:lol:

My dad and brother fishing. "Sunny, that trout weigh 200 pounds, for real!"

Who do you think is the biggest bullshitter on this planet?

Me... I think people who appear on "World's Dumbest Criminals"

:lol:

me

My husband. He once convinced us that a tunnel to Hawaii was planned. As his brother is an engineer, his father a consultant and he himself has a b.s. degree (funny huh) He knew all the language to convince us. We repeated this info later to friends. He dead panned that he had never told us any such story!! Grrrrr

Of course we will never, ever, believe him again and any fishy story is now a "tunnel story".

Any politician. Bull shitting is required for public office. I wonder if they teach this in the political science degrees?

Everyone in the world are biggest bullshitters in their own ways. ;)

Wirelessly posted

VamPyroX said:
Everyone in the world are biggest bullshitters in their own ways. ;)

You got one right we all are the biggest bullshit, lolz meow from cati

Wirelessly posted

VamPyroX said:
WHAT!?!? I have never shit any bulls!!! Never. Ever.
*coughing* bull... *coughing* ;)

Lolz u sound like both of 2 oldest kids punkasses gothic kids even they bullshit each other 24/7 lolz *hummmmm* kids... Cut that bull shit before I'll whack both heads together, for using damn cat fucker between them, gay, n lesbians shit on textin each other...... Welcome life of fact gothic kids of mine, rme.... Cati

A certain person I've known for a long time. She never keeps the promises she makes.

Wirelessly posted

Lolz u sound like both of 2 oldest kids punkasses gothic kids even they bullshit each other 24/7 lolz *hummmmm* kids... Cut that bull shit before I'll whack both heads together, for using damn cat fucker between them, gay, n lesbians shit on textin each other...... Welcome life of fact gothic kids of mine, rme.... Cati

Wow. Um, ok.

The world famous soccer players' fake injuries.

This is for example;
[yt]TyK1owU3e6Y[/yt]

Back