Best blackberry, which?

Why is that for rich people? There is Sprint Relay Store offer Blackberry for deaf at $30/month.

I ain't interested in Sprint. :P

Jake, You can wait to hear about new or different brand of PDA next year.

There is a new Blackberry coming out in the next few months in case you was thinking of the curve or bold. It is officially called Curve 8900 (many peoples calls it Javelin). It will first comes out with T-Mobile. I read on reviews that the beta devices is already better than the Bold all around in case you was thinking of wanting the best Blackberry lol

of course there are some romours going around with a little evidences, I think, that Blackberry will come out with a slider model maybe with touchscreen next year lol. Like Brian said, RIM (Maker of Blackberry) are releasing a lot of new Blackberries lately. But if you always wait for the best thing around the next corner, you might never actually get around to getting what you want/need lol. I'm having the exact problems myself trying to figure out if I should try to save up to upgrade to the Javelin (from my measly but reliable BB Pearl 8100) or just save the money till AFTER my contract is up (Dec 30, 2009 :-/ ).

There is a new Blackberry coming out in the next few months in case you was thinking of the curve or bold. It is officially called Curve 8900 (many peoples calls it Javelin). It will first comes out with T-Mobile. I read on reviews that the beta devices is already better than the Bold all around in case you was thinking of wanting the best Blackberry lol

of course there are some romours going around with a little evidences, I think, that Blackberry will come out with a slider model maybe with touchscreen next year lol. Like Brian said, RIM (Maker of Blackberry) are releasing a lot of new Blackberries lately. But if you always wait for the best thing around the next corner, you might never actually get around to getting what you want/need lol. I'm having the exact problems myself trying to figure out if I should try to save up to upgrade to the Javelin (from my measly but reliable BB Pearl 8100) or just save the money till AFTER my contract is up (Dec 30, 2009 :-/ ).

For the US citzens, you guys must be lucky but if that new BB comes out and we, in Australia don't have it, we have to wait for a while to have it coming out in the country. Myself are from down under, what we have is the Curve which looks good, Bold, Storm AND the ugly 8700g (also Nokia E71 - which I disliked)

For the US citzens, you guys must be lucky but if that new BB comes out and we, in Australia don't have it, we have to wait for a while to have it coming out in the country. Myself are from down under, what we have is the Curve which looks good, Bold, Storm AND the ugly 8700g (also Nokia E71 - which I disliked)

I think personally, the Blackberry 8800 series is the best looking.

Hmm, it looks good by the look of my google searching :P

I got a Blackberry Curve recently instead of Bold since I don't need to surf the net or anything. Mainly for texting and e-mail. I love it.

But still you can surf the net on the Curve, si?

Yes blackberry curve has capabilities to surf the net and use the IM, he just doesn't need that as he only need it for texting or emails.

I am looking for a BB that has the wifi capability, by the lokos of it, BB Bold is the only one unless I am mistaken

I am looking for a BB that has the wifi capability, by the lokos of it, BB Bold is the only one unless I am mistaken

I think BB bold is the best choice in blackberry family with a near perfect web browser compared to their previous models. It's a revamped version of BB OS with new software.

True, I was leaning to it...unless Storm inspires me, but it costs a lot, than Bold.

Yes you are correct, Jake and it had tethering too. (modem for laptop)
That's what I was planing to get. I mean who cares about Storm? Both have almost the same features.

Now for the Carrier...Which one offer TAP? Unlimited Data-only plan?

I heard a lot of bad reviews on BB Storm, due to no keyboard instead it's on a screen which isn't a traditional BB and the keys feel cheap and the overall thing feels cheap from what reviews say. I guess the world isn't ready for a touch screen phone without a keyboard because we need that to input that for texting and email on the road.

Yes you are correct, Jake and it had tethering too. (modem for laptop)
That's what I was planing to get. I mean who cares about Storm? Both have almost the same features.

Now for the Carrier...Which one offer TAP? Unlimited Data-only plan?

Rogers wireless in Canada and AT&T in the US only offer BB Bold and unfortunlatly that AT&T do not offer TAP for any blackberry devices and you would have to pay the regular monthly charges but you can get data only plan.

I want a QWERTY keyboard, not a touch screen so, storm is no go for me. I am looking for an unlocked phone to replace my LG u990 with the same SIM, my mobile company sells the BB Bold as well but unsure how much they sell for it, :hmm:

Back