Best blackberry, which?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder which BB is the best that you think would be good 'nuff for me? Bold? Curve? Storm? Whatever, give me the opinions about it.

Blackberry-fruit-Inverell-LRT%20web.jpg

b e s t b l a c k b e r r y e v e r!

:rofl: at authentic. I would go for Bold, since Curve is older model. Still undecided which I want, Storm or Bold.

Last edited:
Blackberry is for rich people who can afford the service bill. *shrugs* If you can afford it, go for it. :)

HEY * i am not rich people * i am wprl great alaska pizza co
i pay 79 dollar for get it and 65 dollar per month

HEY * i am not rich people * i am wprl great alaska pizza co
i pay 79 dollar for get it and 65 dollar per month

$65 a month is expensive to me. I pay $30 a month plus tax and insurance.

$65 a month is expensive to me. I pay $30 a month plus tax and insurance.

rolamo I pay 50 a month plus insurance but I then charge my ex wife the full amount she gets for using my EnV. That's without my corporate discount. By charging her with the full amount I get my revenge for her screwing me over my Sable. Too bad for her that the contract on the EnV expires in Sept 2009 and Im not renewing it.

Last edited:
:laugh2:, Authentic. He always love joke for all AD.

I don't decide to choose any BB or HTC PDA yet. I will wait to hear about new PDA at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) early January.

I'm not att consumer and haven't any confirm about BB Bold will releases to Verizon, however I know that BB Niagara will release on May 2009, it's CDMA version of BB 9000.

Bold is best BB model.

Blackberry is for rich people who can afford the service bill. *shrugs* If you can afford it, go for it. :)

Why is that for rich people? There is Sprint Relay Store offer Blackberry for deaf at $30/month.

Why is that for rich people? There is Sprint Relay Store offer Blackberry for deaf at $30/month.

I agree. I like low monthy rate of data plan at less than $30/ month. Play fool to pay over $60/month.

Why would one want to buy Blackberry? They are too quick to release new Blackberry devices.

Back