"best and worse of your state"

The best thing about Kentucky is
its so cheap here than Ca, and some other states.... You can find 5 acres land for like 10,000 or less, and our taxes are pretty cheap comparing to some other states..(Indiana is cheapest than here), you can find fast horses, and fast ladies here LOL its a extra...

OFC, it depends on the cities or town where ya live.. I born N raised in Louisville, KY... there is always something goin on there, sadly im now in a small rural town but i love it anyway...

The best thing in ky is ofc the BASKETBALL season it always attract thoundands of people...espcially high school basketball sweet sixteen and UK games..

Illinois sucks big time because it is boring and they have expensive gas there.. bleh! I grew up in Illinois, I think some of y'all know that about me. :eek3:

What part of IL that you used live? South IL?

I don't have problem in IL, even in Chicago area and doesn't make boring.

Of course, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. ;)

myrtle-beach-sc.jpg
myrtlebeach-rooms-1.jpg

:eek3: ~ Wha...'bout the freaky tidal Wave way high 100 ft.. Whap'em all the buildings! That scary for me...
I ain't going live closer the ocean... Prefer lake... there's no tidal wave!

I feel the best things about Utah are:
1- very family oriented with strong family values.
2-All the mountains and recreational activities associated ie: boarding/skiing, camping, climbing, boating/waterskiing, fishing
3-some of the best National parks in USA- Arches, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, Zions and others.
4-economy is good right now.

Worst things are:
1-Rapidly increasing cost of housing and living.
2-horrible pollution in winter
3-government's poor dedication to education.
4-poor funding for road construction and maintenance.

Pennsylvania :

+ The peace and the quiet

- Lack of Deaf social life

Texas :

+ Hot to warm weather year round with plenty of sunlight

- Dealing with the crime rate

You said deal with crime rate... then try live in small city of live in suburb then you will fine.

NONE of places in USA has zero crime.

You said deal with crime rate... then try live in small city of live in suburb then you will fine.

NONE of places in USA has zero crime.

Right...crime can happen anywhere but the chances goes down in smaller town as opposed to big cities.

Back