believe or not

DragonPyro21

Reaction score
That my DREAM, My favorite of Dragon. If in Real tattoo on my back back to ankle. If u believe it or not? :P

wow thats an awesome tat! gonna take literally days to get it completed thats for sure!!

OUCH! That's gonna to hurt....

I'm glad I only got a little one around my ankle, it's alot better than my whole back! :eek2:

:eek: That's a huge one!, psst. nice view too.. :bump:

Did it hurt while they drew that? :eek2:

Want a pain killer? Have lots of drink like vodka, whiskey, you name it.. for a week! :mrgreen:

I drink that stuff long enough, I would think I have a dragon on my back, too.
But it turns out to be an ignuana, so I can relax, all is well with the world etcetera.
Cool tattoo btw, took guts.

How about going for a smaller version? I hate the look of people covered in tatoos. You can't see them anymore. It looks more like they are dirty than an art.

I'm not really a tattoo person. However, if I were ever to get one, I would opt for a small ankle tattoo.

;)

Fast forward 50 years.........

Would you all still find him attractive when hes 80 years old, lying on his front and his iguana all covered up with folds of his wrinkled skin? LOL

I have a tattoo on my ankle and I believe in simplicity....

Holy crap! That is HUGE!! Make is smaller....

I only have really little little one with butterfly with rose on it.. That is all and I am DONE with tattoo...

Meg said:
Fast forward 50 years.........

Would you all still find him attractive when hes 80 years old, lying on his front and his iguana all covered up with folds of his wrinkled skin? LOL

ROFLMAO! makes sense Meg. :ily:

Well I had to keep my body clean and neat, If I have a big tattoo like that, no job would hire me or give me a big salary, they will think of me as a druggie or something.. I am keeping it very very little like I have now, a little rose with butterfly on it, and that is all and I got the government job.

Hell yeah, I know but u cant imaging if real on back tottoo full of back body?!ha

TweetyBird said:
oh man! it must be hurt on ur back.. but it up to u!! not for me...

I agree with u, there will take forever! I would go on tottoo will gone till GET DIE! lol

Fly Free said:
wow thats an awesome tat! gonna take literally days to get it completed thats for sure!!

Lol, Men have nuts! depend on draw big or small.. but there just get idea and some your opinion. but can't u imaging when draw tottoo on ur back whole?!

^Angel^ said:
OUCH! That's gonna to hurt....

I'm glad I only got a little one around my ankle, it's alot better than my whole back! :eek2:

NO, lol.... There just permant market draw my roommate good draw.

HOWL look nice my ass?! ha... ;-)

Cheri said:
:eek: That's a huge one!, psst. nice view too.. :bump:

Did it hurt while they drew that? :eek2:

HELL YEAH, that there good idea there will get help lots better and i feel nothing like numb ha

there just permant makerts. ha U cant imagin of it?

Katzie said:
Want a pain killer? Have lots of drink like vodka, whiskey, you name it.. for a week! :mrgreen:

Back