Belief 'O' Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I carefully put crisco in strategic locations and used a pen torch. It's a 10 minute miracale that will net me $200 on ebay from jesus freaks.

Out of context, the first sentence scares me.

Out of context, the first sentence scares me.
Exactly... which goes to show how many gullible people there are in this world.

Basically, everyone during the "Jesus" times looked like Jesus... with the same hair, same beard, same outfit, etc. So, who says it looks like Jesus? I have a lot of friends who could stop getting haircuts, stop shaving, and look like Jesus himself. In fact, he did that for Halloween!

That's why I sometimes look at religious fanatics who suffer from religious psychosis and feel sorry for their religious stupidity. ;)

That's why I sometimes look at religious fanatics who suffer from religious psychosis and feel sorry for their religious stupidity. ;)

And I feel sorry for those who suffer under Satan's wings. ;)

1. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Orthodox Quaker (96%)
3. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (86%)
4. Eastern Orthodox (83%)
5. Roman Catholic (83%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (81%)
7. Jehovah's Witness (80%)
8. Bahá'í Faith (77%)
9. Liberal Quakers (73%)
10. Seventh Day Adventist (73%)
11. Islam (70%)
12. Orthodox Judaism (70%)
13. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (66%)
14. Unitarian Universalism (59%)
15. Jainism (54%)
16. Mahayana Buddhism (53%)
17. Theravada Buddhism (51%)
18. New Age (50%)
19. Neo-Pagan (49%)
20. Reform Judaism (47%)
21. Secular Humanism (46%)
22. Scientology (44%)
23. Sikhism (43%)
24. New Thought (41%)
25. Taoism (33%)
26. Hinduism (33%)
27. Nontheist (31%)

Exactly... which goes to show how many gullible people there are in this world.

Basically, everyone during the "Jesus" times looked like Jesus... with the same hair, same beard, same outfit, etc. So, who says it looks like Jesus? I have a lot of friends who could stop getting haircuts, stop shaving, and look like Jesus himself. In fact, he did that for Halloween!

Our bodies is a gift to us. There's no need to be copied to Jesus's look. Our bodies are created by us, the body is just like our clothes.

To your last sentence, I am also feel sorry that they don't realize their own peace and freedom of joy.

Our bodies is a gift to us. There's no need to be copied to Jesus's look. Our bodies are created by us, the body is just like our clothes.

To your last sentence, I am also feel sorry that they don't realize their own peace and freedom of joy.

People have free will just like you, so therefore if they want to look-alike as Jesus, let them be, It isn't any of yours nor anyone's business. Live your own life, not worrying about others. You got your belief so do they. ;)

People have free will just like you, so therefore if they want to look-alike as Jesus, let them be, It isn't any of yours nor anyone's business. Live your own life, not worrying about others. You got your belief so do they. ;)

I love what you just said :)

1. Nontheist (100%)
2. Secular Humanism (90%)
3. Theravada Buddhism (72%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (72%)
5. Liberal Quakers (47%)
6. Neo-Pagan (45%)
7. Taoism (29%)
8. Orthodox Quaker (25%)
9. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (22%)
10. Bahá'í Faith (18%)
11. Jainism (18%)
12. Mahayana Buddhism (18%)
13. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (18%)
14. New Age (18%)
15. Seventh Day Adventist (18%)
16. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (0%)
17. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (0%)
18. Eastern Orthodox (0%)
19. Hinduism (0%)
20. Islam (0%)
21. Jehovah's Witness (0%)
22. New Thought (0%)
23. Orthodox Judaism (0%)
24. Reform Judaism (0%)
25. Roman Catholic (0%)
26. Scientology (0%)
27. Sikhism (0%)

I wouldn't answer this bec, as i read each, which doesn't fulfill the beliefs.

Except when they start forcing their belief of God and other religious aspect into the science classrooms in school. :ugh3:

And then it becomes everyone's business.

Except when they start forcing their belief of God and other religious aspect into the science classrooms in school. :ugh3:

And then it becomes everyone's business.

They do not force their belief of God in any classroom at school, It's all in your head. :giggle:

They do not force their belief of God in any classroom at school, It's all in your head. :giggle:

I am surprised that you never heard of church school where the kids was forced by parents to go to church school to study the specific religions depends on the schools.

I am surprised that you never heard of church school where the kids was forced by parents to go to church school to study the specific religions depends on the schools.

You speaking of "Sunday school"?

I know private schools teach religions. Public schools do not, everyone has their own religions. :ty:

You speaking of "Sunday school"?

I know private schools teach religions. Public schools do not, everyone has their own religions. :ty:
Actually, there was a church that I went to that had school in church instead.

My neighbors sent their kids to that church for school. They still teach the same thing as other schools do, but also teach the Bible as well.

The problem with this school is that school lasted longer and led a lot of the kids to be socially inept.

I would often do things with my friends, but sometimes had a hard time since they didn't always understand what the real world was like.

One of them decided to walk across the street. I had to grab him and pull him out of the way before a car hit him. When I asked why he did that, he said that at his school... cars stop for him and teacher said that all cars are supposed to stop for people. Apparently, they didn't teach him to look both ways and walk across with caution or to walk at a crosswalk instead. :roll:

One of them decided to walk across the street. I had to grab him and pull him out of the way before a car hit him. When I asked why he did that, he said that at his school... cars stop for him and teacher said that all cars are supposed to stop for people. Apparently, they didn't teach him to look both ways and walk across with caution or to walk at a crosswalk instead. :roll:

:jaw: He could've been hit and killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back