BeEr

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
I'm having a post-prom party, and I want to know which brand of beer is the best...

i wouldn't mind getting vodka, actually i think a friend of mine is bringing a bottle, but everyone's wanting a keg and we can't decide on what kind of beer so here i am asking :)

Beer Sucks. Long Island Ice Teas or Capt. and Coke....or Jello Shots.

EXCUSE ME!?!?!? Did you say after prom - that means you are not 21 - I would say NO BEER!!!!!! I totally dont approve of underage drinking. dont do something stupid....it doesnt look nice to be arrested and brought home in a police car......

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
EXCUSE ME!?!?!? Did you say after prom - that means you are not 21 - I would say NO BEER!!!!!! I totally dont approve of underage drinking. dont do something stupid....it doesnt look nice to be arrested and brought home in a police car......

if she don't listen to u what will u do? ;) otherwise it's her problem not yours :mrgreen: I started drinkin when I was 20 goin on 21 so I don't give a fookin duck about drinking law ;) if she hangs out with some1 who is 21 then.. he or she will be in deep shit that wud be interestin to know sooner or later :cool:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
if she don't listen to u what will u do? ;) otherwise it's her problem not yours :mrgreen: I started drinkin when I was 20 goin on 21 so I don't give a fookin duck about drinking law ;) if she hangs out with some1 who is 21 then.. he or she will be in deep shit that wud be interestin to know sooner or later :cool:
I first got served at 18. LOL

Babyphat, thank you for your concern but this party will be held in a house, and we have already informed the neighbors that we will be having a party so they don't get upset about the noise and call the police.

I first got a taste of alcohol when I was 16... no problems with the police so.. :)

Raven-thanks for the recommendation, we'll try miller lite.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
yup
but in Quebec allow is 18 :shock:
Ohh..that is what confused me. When I went to Montreal a few years ago, it was 18. Went to Niagara Falls a few weeks ago, it was 19

Back