Beautiful "Hands" Art ONLY!

Again another one of my own creating =)

This one I made using my hands on scanner and make them thru my Paint Shop Pro 8 and man, it was kind of hard but fun!! I have learned a lot from it, whew!! Well, those words "Poem" is my idea but I am not sure that sound good tho lol but just got an idea for it! It is abt my Hands! :D

deafpeacemom said:
Hey can you connect me with Baird? I'd love to see some of his hand artwork! :) Thanks!
Sorry if this took me awhile to reply back. I just don't come here very often. I don't know him personally but you can find him on the internet. :) Good Luck!

CODAchild said:
I have heard of this deaf artist Chuck Baird, but, I have never seen his work. I am glad that you posted it on this thread. Boy, he is really good!!!
Oh yes, he is! He have done LOT of hand artworks and some other art works. They are pretty amazing.

110882025.jpg

Roam4Life said:
I know one deaf artist named Chuck Baird who does some cool hand arts related with signing. Here are some pictures... :) Pics may be small but you guys get some idea...

Yes, I remember Chuck Baird. He visited my school ( The Learning Center for the Deaf near Boston , MA ) with his art galleries when I was in high school . He is a very smart man and was a very positive infulence on all of us.

one of my friend thomas....he said he noticed my hands are beautiful soft hands he ever seen.....i didnt notice until he mention and i was like eh?? lol no one ever said that to me before until him...wow :giggle:

Back