Folie2.jpg

Folie3.jpg

Folie4.jpg

Folie5.jpg

Folie6.jpg

Folie7.jpg

Folie8.jpg

Roam4Life said:
I know one deaf artist named Chuck Baird who does some cool hand arts related with signing. Here are some pictures... :) Pics may be small but you guys get some idea...
Hey can you connect me with Baird? I'd love to see some of his hand artwork! :) Thanks!

Roam4Life said:
I know one deaf artist named Chuck Baird who does some cool hand arts related with signing. Here are some pictures... :) Pics may be small but you guys get some idea...

I have heard of this deaf artist Chuck Baird, but, I have never seen his work. I am glad that you posted it on this thread. Boy, he is really good!!!

Alot of Deaf people who create beautiful hands creative images looks! How's so big talent who they are...... *impressive their artwork* Espically One of my old friend used to be selling their artwork by HANDS images related stuffs.. Pretty hard describe it..

Also other artwork by hands alikely eg: Clock, photograph, painting and so much more details.. I cannot even look how much they are beautiful artwork... Easily I'm tempt and really want buy it but not this moment time until when I'll settled new home and will have collection beautiful their artworks.

Liebling:-))) said:

Hey Liebling..... who make that? I love it... but how did that hand behind those buildings?? really cool!! With ur permission can I copy that to my computer? Thanks!

CODAchild said:
:) Leibling, what a beautiful picture of your children as butterflies. You are very talented.

Thank you :hug:

Creative picture is my hobby... :type:

~AngelWolf~ said:
Hey Liebling..... who make that? I love it... but how did that hand behind those buildings?? really cool!! With ur permission can I copy that to my computer? Thanks!

Check this picture who create the picture... "by bleriostudio.com".

Thanks...

Of course you can copy this picture to your computer... no problem.. :thumb:

Create any pictures with hands thru "Picture It" program.

Deaf258 said:
If you find a beautiful piece of art that have hand(s) in them, please post the image here!! No cartoony crap. They have to be of good quality!

Here's one:
wet_wings_large.jpg

Wow.. that is very beautuful artwork!!!! :D

Liebling: Thanks! I love it! Ahh though so but I did try go to that site that one u said up there and it not working at all!! I tried few times over and yet kept saying not found! grrr oh well...but thanks again tho!

My Own Hand Created!

I made this thru scanner with my "ILY" hand which was my first time! LOL I love it! I think this one is my best fav I ever had!! Will make one for my family! :D

Whoever got that idea for hands creates.... I thank for that! I love all of those u had made or got from site!! So keep that up pls!!

As u can see my sig with copyright©

Attachments

• AngelWolf-1-2.jpg
    AngelWolf-1-2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
Back