Beautiful "Hands" Art ONLY!

D

Deaf258

If you find a beautiful piece of art that have hand(s) in them, please post the image here!! No cartoony crap. They have to be of good quality!

Here's one:
wet_wings_large.jpg

I cannot do something like you can Deaf258.. That is a real beautiful Art. :wave:

OOhhhhh good creative!!! I like it very much... You has a good talent.

I will try mine to add here when I has time.....

wow u had great job!!! i have a art in frame in my mom bedroom, that i won first place so everyone wanna buy my frame art but my mom say NOOOOO wanna buy this!!! so she got it.. cost $18.00 for that.. it soo bootiful! hehe!!!

Wow, that's really beautiful...Ill try to look for something like that Deaf258 but I can't promise you since Im not that good finding things thru web sites heh...

I wish that picture you have there Deaf258 was in my living room wall, and I would say ' This is Jesus's hand , trying to set the butterfly free , fly freeeeeeeeeee ' ;)

Last edited:
LOL!! No, no!! I did not make that picture. The point of this thread is to find hand art online and show them here!! I found two more pictures:

heart.jpg

and

mirror.jpg

LOL Y!! :rofl:

You peer my profile to get my picture there LOL :rofl:

here:

Attachments

• Hand of ILY.jpg
    Hand of ILY.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 212
What, you didn´t create your first picture ???

I´m still working on it to create the picture of our hands here. I try my best since I thought you create your one... Never mind... I tried already... It´s half finish....

I show your picture to my hubby. He likes your picture very much.

Thanks for like my artwork...

Tamara, did you create those picture? It´s cool

Found more today

Attachments

• blaue+Hand.jpg
    blaue+Hand.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 700-018502t.jpg
    700-018502t.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 155
Tamara said:
Found more today

I can't open second one.. I can't see these picture properly because it's too small for anyone to see.

Please make big one.

I know one deaf artist named Chuck Baird who does some cool hand arts related with signing. Here are some pictures... :) Pics may be small but you guys get some idea...

Attachments

• alligator_thumb.jpg
    alligator_thumb.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 18
  • america_thumb.gif
    america_thumb.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 28
  • artno2_thumb.gif
    artno2_thumb.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
  • humpbackwhales_thumb.gif
    humpbackwhales_thumb.gif