Banjo's Wedding Highlights

Her name is Ginger, she is a Labradoodle. She belongs to one of my sisters. :)

I want to see that too , but my computer is not letting me start the video!!

Everything looks very beautiful. I really say Wow! Wish you and your wife will have a very happy for rest of life and good memories! Thank you for showing us your link and photos/video. We were so surprised that you really got married. What amazing!

(Ginger looks so happy, too.)

What a rare and personal glimpse into a lovely occasion. Congratulations on your nuptials and thank you for sharing this, it was a treat to see!

Wow, thanks for all of the compliments shared here. It really means a lot to us. We just wanted the members here to have a glance of what our special day looked like. Seems like y'all enjoyed it. :)

Best wishes and many blessings to you both!

That's a great website and pictorial record of your wedding. Thank you very much for sharing your special day with us. :)

Best wedding video I've seen in my life.
I give credit to this studio.

Best wedding video I've seen in my life.
I give credit to this studio.
You know that "Movie Man" Banjo would have only the best cinematography for his wedding. :)

So amazing, beautiful -- the ceremony, the video, both of you. Wishing you so much love and celebration throughout your lives together.

Just thought I'll share this with y'all. :)

Here is the highlights of our wedding! The good people at Studio 67 filmed and photographed our wedding. They did such an amazing job on our wedding.

There is a video at the top and the rest are just pictures. If your computer is not able to run HD video smoothly, just click on the "HD" icon to disable the HD technology.

Studio 67 Toronto / Vancouver Wedding Cinematography + Photography - Christina + Paul | A Love that is Louder than Words

Is any other way I can see your wedding video, I really would love to see it. I wonder why my computer is not allowing me to see it.

You know that "Movie Man" Banjo would have only the best cinematography for his wedding. :)

:lol: Ain't that the truth?

We got pretty lucky when we got referred to Studio 67. They are made up of a great team. Very friendly and easy to work with. This was their first experience working with a deaf couple. They were pretty nervous, but they were up for the challenge.

I'm glad they stepped up to the plate because they succeeded at it. :)

Back