Banjo's First Vlog

Wow!!! U are skilled in this! I really like your 5th vlog. Had the same experiences a few times. However, when I turned off your 5th vlog, I was left with a huge white square blind spot. *rubbing eyes* That was weird!

It has been quite a while since I updated the list. Since then, I have done quite a few vlogs. Here are the rest of the vlogs that are now available on my blog.

Fifth Vlog
Banjo's World: Being Deaf in the Real World

Sixth Vlog
Banjo's World: ASL & English: A Hybrid Lifestyle

Seventh Vlog
Banjo's World: Beyond Silence

Eighth Vlog
Banjo's World: The Communication Expert

Ninth Vlog
Banjo's World: Over the Rainbow...

Tenth Vlog
Banjo's World: The Worst ASL Vlog Ever

Eleventh Vlog
Banjo's World: Walls of Jericho: A Message

Twelfth Vlog
Banjo's World: Harry Potter and the Spoilers

Thirteenth Vlog
Banjo's World: Cochlear Implants: A Wedding Sermon

Fourteenth Vlog
Banjo's World: Rock Band: A Game For Everybody!

Damn! I arrived too late!! Nice vlogs Banjo!!

I have one myself -- it's on my site:

Scott Hamm

It is mostly about poetry and ASL and both in comparison.

I haven't spoken to my friend about it, but I am pretty certain she and her husband were taken back but decided to brush it off and go on with the ceremony. It was for the best. If I was to get married, I would make sure to remind the priest to not bring up cochlear implants or subject focused on our deafness. It's not a subject I want to listen to on a day when I want to celebrate my love for a woman by marrying her.

I am surprised to watch you vlog. Unbelievable, why would the priest brought up the CI issues during the wedding ceremony. It is inappropriated for the priest mentioned about the CI on their wedding day. I would be piss off if he said CI during my wedding ceremony.

I wonder what did your friends react when the priest mentioned CI?

Damn! I arrived too late!! Nice vlogs Banjo!!

I have one myself -- it's on my site:

Scott Hamm

It is mostly about poetry and ASL and both in comparison.

Finally what you looked like. :) Your persective in ASL is awesome. Interpreter role how they look and color clothes are very important for the deaf people visual interpreter with plain dark shirt and keep the nails short and propertly color too.

Banjo and Linux are marvelous job on the vlogs.

I am surprised to watch you vlog. Unbelievable, why would the priest brought up the CI issues during the wedding ceremony. It is inappropriated for the priest mentioned about the CI on their wedding day. I would be piss off if he said CI during my wedding ceremony.

I wonder what did your friends react when the priest mentioned CI?

Some of my friends were like, "Is he actually talking about CI?" and such. I did get to ask my friend a while ago and she said she was taken back a bit and felt a little awkward but overall, she didn't get mad or anything like that.

Just watched the education vlog and the next 4 starting with your fifth. I am really impressed. And I must say, your vlogs are very well thought out and articulate. Keep up the good work, Banjo. I also emailed my son the links.

Just watched the education vlog and the next 4 starting with your fifth. I am really impressed. And I must say, your vlogs are very well thought out and articulate. Keep up the good work, Banjo. I also emailed my son the links.

Thanks for the kind compliment, I appreciate it. :)

Some of my friends were like, "Is he actually talking about CI?" and such. I did get to ask my friend a while ago and she said she was taken back a bit and felt a little awkward but overall, she didn't get mad or anything like that.

Wow, of course it is very awkward and conflict of interest from the priest. :|

Your sign looks like so much like James. My lord ! You may lost twins brother, should meet him someday. ;)

Finally what you looked like. :) Your persective in ASL is awesome. Interpreter role how they look and color clothes are very important for the deaf people visual interpreter with plain dark shirt and keep the nails short and propertly color too.

Banjo and Linux are marvelous job on the vlogs.

Thanks Kalista. :)

Finally got to see you in action, Banjo. Great!

Great vlog, Banjo! Keep it up! Come visit my myspace page when you get a chance!

Just saw your vlog just now, great vlog! :) Your sign are very calm sign ;)

Banjo, I read your post is great english grammars anywhere in this fourm you are impress with your intellgant levels. I watch your vblog. I am not here intend to offend, bash or critize on you. vblog is good but very dull. Get the facts that Your sign isnt full asl nor fluent sign different from your post you speaking mind. Your sign is S.E.E or home sign? You look like have nt any script inside your mental what you speaking sign on vblog. Like someone on american idol for tryout, he or she don't know how to sing the scripted lyrics or off the key of sing. You havent any experince spokeman in public or something like that, you do?

Anyway I notice deaf people typing their post is very impress. I met some deaf intelligant peoples in person , Many time i see their sign is stink like more S.E.E. like asl beginners for keep real!, not ASL Flunet! They haven't show their own animted expresss from their face and sign in ASL FLUENT and EXPRESSS like you on vblog. C'MON!

Back