Baby Doctor is dead.

Oceanbreeze said:
No need to apologize, Nancy. It's just ironic, that's all. I don't even know if Spock is dead. Seems I recall that he is, but I might have my facts wrong. It's okay :hug:

Thanks, Oceanbreeze. :) :hug:

Oceanbreeze said:
This thread is kinda silly, anyway.... We can agree on that. Ectopic pregnancies happen. There's no reason to think there was some omnious cause for it.

:werd:

I think it stupid enough to blame doctor for removal of dead baby due to risk of life. Miss. P YOU cant sue doctor for that and if you do sue the doctor guess what? you going to LOSE big time because there no proof of doctor's performance of helping your aunt to live and giving best advices during her pregnancy.

Suppose if aunt refuse to remove dead baby and ended up died from the risk she took, are you going to regret that aunt didnt make right choice to save her life even if baby were already dead in the womb?

well the baby is wrong postion in fallopain tube.. that will cause very painful to grow the baby and if your aunt refused to remove the baby she will also died too cuz of the baby is wrong postion in fallopain tube. which is not good to be in postion. which where the baby is suppose to be in uterus area which is good place and grow as normal way. there will another chance to get pregancy as right postion where the baby grow .....

Humblegirl said:
well the baby is wrong postion in fallopain tube.. that will cause very painful to grow the baby and if your aunt refused to remove the baby she will also died too cuz of the baby is wrong postion in fallopain tube. which is not good to be in postion. which where the baby is suppose to be in uterus area which is good place and grow as normal way. there will another chance to get pregancy as right postion where the baby grow .....

no I was trying to say that, could it be possible....
if the doctor or the birth control pills the doctor gave
to my mom and my aunt at the same time...

And when in 1970, the baby died in the tube and me have a birth defect...
is it because of the birth control pills, that cause that to happen...
or whatever the reason....
cause my mom said she thinks the birth control pills could have
made me have birth defect...

Can anyone read my post?

it is not doctor's responsible for giving them birth control pills it your mother and aunt's decision to take them. Doctors always give them advices on birth controls before make decisions even I am sure doctors would have always say there some side effects like some may not work and they can change it for you until one that work very well with your body.

Shiva said:
it is not doctor's responsible for giving them birth control pills it your mother and aunt's decision to take them. Doctors always give them advices on birth controls before make decisions even I am sure doctors would have always say there some side effects like some may not work and they can change it for you until one that work very well with your body.

what about the companies which made those birth control pills, don't they know that their birth control pills are dangerous....
I am mad cause my mom and aunt didn't do anything about it...
and allowed those companies to get away with it, and me suffer.

Miss P, I am sure the company have warning on the birth control packages just like cigraettes. YOU cant find something to blame at for loss of baby. IT just happen and that how you deal with life and death by nature.

Shiva said:
Miss P, I am sure the company have warning on the birth control packages just like cigraettes. YOU cant find something to blame at for loss of baby. IT just happen and that how you deal with life and death by nature.

okay shiva.

mostly parents always sues at hospital for wrong reasons includes doctors also! what needs to more supports for parents NEEDS! and parents need to won that money from doctors or if Dr would won if you cant sues at hospital or doctor's offices for more reasons includes bills!

but im been reading mails from doctors but i cant affords includes neurology and family doctors also more money! and i read mail from family doctors more money over about 200 or 300 im not sure! and i told my mom about that!

mostly mothers always have happened as pregnant includes prematures and lots of more! its would killed by baby mostly baby would fight for their lives!

I read in British Magazine says one of British Royals HM Queen ElizabethII's daughter-in-law Countess Sophie Wessex had birth her baby daughter about prematures and her daughter have to fight for their lives and she had etopic pregnancy in Dec.2001 before she got her because she been convicted for years almost killed her.And Doctors got pints of Her Majesty's daughter-in-law after her birth of baby im not sure what is! but almost she died! but she alives.She had emergency c-section

mostly mother had convicted for years before become pregnant in foriegn and USA also but its would be true!

Sara Boyce

Sara Boyce

Nancy said:
Huh?? :ugh: Where did you see that?

Edit: I just found out what you mean.....I saw in another thread, a new one, talking about the Wendy's finger hoax. When you posted this, I didn't know what you were referring to at first.....

No, I wasn't talking about any hoax....I was talking about Dr. Spock....I just didn't know he had died, that's all. If you thought I was talking about a hoax, you were wrong....it never had crossed my mind about Wendy's or that fraud.

no no i was referring to miss p.

Shiva said:

I agree with shiva.. As other said: Ms. P- GET A LIFE!! you can't just blame on people without reading before and research on info.. tsk! tsk!!!

racheleggert said:
I agree with shiva.. As other said: Ms. P- GET A LIFE!! you can't just blame on people without reading before and research on info.. tsk! tsk!!!

you don't have to add such harsh word here on my thread.
it doesn't help to humilate people.
keep it to yourself.

:roll: no miss p, u should have kept it urself first place on all of these threads that u made and even u put so much "harshfuls" in other threads too, also u even humilated us, too so u shut the fuck up!

I will be SMAHT said:
:roll: no miss p, u should have kept it urself first place on all of these threads that u made and even u put so much "harshfuls" in other threads too, also u even humilated us, too so u shut the fuck up!

don't you ever wonder that you might have a baby with treacher collins syndrome or something worst...
and you realize how people treat you and your child...
people will blame you if your child born abnormal.

I don't understand why you bother me...
why can't you go chat with Tweetybird or somebody else...?

And let someone who might know about Genetic, research, science, and all...

People wanted to know what cause deafness,
and I want to know about my deafness, too...
so can you take your rude attitude somewhere else please...

if you don't know the answer, then don't reply or read my thread.
simple as that, go away!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah and see still impling a harshful message.. like i care if my baby had turned like you and i will treat my own child better than ur mother treating you! :fu2:

I will be SMAHT said:
blah blah blah blah blah and see still impling a harshful message.. like i care if my baby had turned like you and i will treat my own child better than ur mother treating you! :fu2:

well since you don't care....
but I do care, because I want to know what happened to me,,
and wonder if any scientists out there who might
know about TCS and deafness and birth control pills....

but I know that the MODS might closed this thread and
not let someone with knowledge a chance to respond...

I don't appreciate you blocking my view
and tell me just don't worry about my TCS, and just have fun fun fun...
and have sex with everybody....

I just want to ask if anybody has any inform about if Birth Control Pills
can harm a child such as me....

We have AIDS research....
and stuff...

but there is not really any Treacher Collins Syndrome research.

And I can't get any information about me, cause the baby doctor passed away... and I wish to ask him what happen to me.

I don't want to just move on with my life and say I just have
to deal with my syndrome

So I have the right to investigate about myself.

theres always a file that book on cpu inside of hositpals and ask other doctors for u to check about urself.. :roll: use ur freaky head!

I will be SMAHT said:
theres always a file that book on cpu inside of hositpals and ask other doctors for u to check about urself.. :roll: use ur freaky head!

but what if a doctor one day type in Treacher Collins Syndrome and the "AllDeaf" Forum popped up on the search engine, and he might enter
here and say, and give me some info....

I know about the file that book on cpu, but they don't have time talking to relay service. They always hange up. DUH!!!

You won't get your answers here, Miss P. Go to the library. Go do a search of Treacher Collins Syndrome. Find a website on TCS that can give you accurate information.

But, you know, there are some things that just happen. There are no good answers. You just have to learn to live with it.

Spina bifida (what I was born with) is the same way. They think it's caused by a lack of folic acid in the diet, but they aren't real sure. Thirty years ago or so, they thought agent orange exposure caused SB, but that proved false. Research continues, and they find things out as they go along. That's how it is. Meanwhile, those of us that live with birth defects have to go on. We can't live our lives always being tortured by why things are. If we did, we'd never find the good things in life, and learn to be happy with what we have.

I'm not saying you shouldn't learn what caused your TCS, because you have the right to know, but you won't find the answers on Alldeaf, and you probably won't find the answers any time soon. So, for now, live your life and learn to be happy.

Good luck!

Back