Baby Doctor is dead.

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm not saying you shouldn't learn what caused your TCS, because you have the right to know, but you won't find the answers on Alldeaf, and you probably won't find the answers any time soon. So, for now, live your life and learn to be happy.

Good luck!

I know that. Can I post anything?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
but what if a doctor one day type in Treacher Collins Syndrome and the "AllDeaf" Forum popped up on the search engine, and he might enter
here and say, and give me some info....

I know about the file that book on cpu, but they don't have time talking to relay service. They always hange up. DUH!!!

dumbass, dont u have a car or bus to ride over to that hositpal?????? u re such a :liar:

I will be SMAHT said:
dumbass, dont u have a car or bus to ride over to that hositpal?????? u re such a :liar:

oh you mean the hospital's file...

no, they told me they don't hold anybody file within 3 years.
So my file is 35 years old, nobody will hold that file long. Not even on computer, cause computer can't hold old files. If you hold old files
on computer, then it will cause virus.

It isn't like Social Security Office where they keep all your info and updating and stuff.

Since that one is locked...

my mom did the best she can to raise me....
nobody in my town or nearby or family ever deal with a baby such as me.
my dad abandoned the family, and he hit my mom's stomach while I was in the womb.... and my family was surprised when I was born into this
world with syndrome. My dad couldn't take it and left.
And my mom had to work and pay for the roof over my and my sister's head...
and feed us too...
She took me to hospital for me to have reconstructive surgery on my face...
many times... and she had such hard times paying hospital bills, but
she managed to pay it all off, by working hard...
She did the best she could to shield me from the harsh world.
Cause she knows there are a lot of ignorant people out there....
and she allowed me to stay at home... cause
I told her I want to stay at home cause I don't like the way people
treated me.

And I can't help treating people the way I do, because that is all
I know how to do, I don't know how to socialize with people well...
cause I stay at home most of the time.
And if I am being mean or being cruel to you, I am sorry.
And I am sorry if Steel is pissed off,, cause I don't know how
to understand men well and why they were checking me out at the store....

Maybe I like to socialize, but I don't know how to socialize.

Maybe I misunderstood you guys.... cause I don't know what you guys are trying to say. I miss out a lot.

I will be SMAHT said:

Yes, it's bs. You can ask for your medical records. They put a lot of the old "paper files" on microfiche, and store them. It's possible that records will be lost over time, though. A lot of my medical records were lost from when I was born, but you have to LOOK. I would suggest that you do a search for your medical records, and see where that leads you.

Oceanbreeze said:
Yes, it's bs. You can ask for your medical records. They put a lot of the old "paper files" on microfiche, and store them. It's possible that records will be lost over time, though. A lot of my medical records were lost from when I was born, but you have to LOOK. I would suggest that you do a search for your medical records, and see where that leads you.

I didn't know that. Okay, I will go and find out this summer. Thanks.

My mom said she took birth control before I was born, and the doctor said they don't know why I was born with birth defect.

In the old days like 1970's, most male doctors tell their female patients that they should take any kind of pills. Now, we know that any pills are not safe especially preggy mothers.

Another thing, DDT (chemcials) is involved in the old days. It was very common that the DDT company lied that it was a good health for mothers to use the spray for their indoor house or backyard. The doctors have no way to know that DDT is harmful because they do not have a computer or technology in these days. Actually, most doctors do not use their common sense. Nowadays, the DDT and FDA still lie about it.

Off subject, if you have some weeds in your backyard, you just boil hot water, and pour it on the weeds. It's because it contains no chemical. All you have to do is to use your common sense to protect our mother nature that would make us good life and best possible to reduce the harmful situation. i.e. get rid of old lead paints, rid of 1950's to 1990's old carpets, no more chemicals for taking care of lawn (no such thing about nature chemical for grass - it's all trick. Did you see some small signs that say keep off the grass? - Think about it.).

Another thing about a common birth defect, you will be surprised. Most mothers do not want to tell you the truth. My mother's sister was sick that gave my mother the measles. Why not ask your mother to make sure that they are telling the truth? Please use your common sense if anyone is sick and near a preggy mother - it is a grave zone. Sick person must get out of your house until a baby is born.

Finally, I read the news that State of Connecticut will be announced that it will ban all dentists purchasing mercury fillings for their business due birth defects.

Miss P, did you know that I have a medical report of me that was recorded in December 1969? I was a month old then...I got this report about 3 years ago....so alot of medical places do keep older records either on microfische or somewhere else.
Just letting you know that you do need to look and it wouldn't hurt to ask for those older reports....they may still have them. :)

Amen! I read those and surprised me by what Miss P.. It has nothing to do with birth controls. Ahem my good friend that lives in Tennessee, she has been taking birth control for about 5 yrs and when she stopped taking it and few months later she got preg. and had a healthy baby girl but she had clift cause of birth defect. As for TRC it has nothing to do with it or tube. Its possible to have problems with ovary cuz one of my other friends whose sister that lost child by birth. Theres no reasons for you to blame on drs. I agree what Shiva's and others" statements. Theres no necessary for you to blame on drs. Even if you do that you will regret it for no reasons. Ok. I hope it helps you on that.

BTW DR. Spock is alive and isn't dead.. Ok. Hope it helps you, Miss P....

:lol: Hospitals dont keep records longer than 3 years Miss P?? I guess alot of people would be mad because they no longer have birth certificates... :lol:

PurrMeow said:
BTW DR. Spock is alive and isn't dead.. Ok. Hope it helps you, Miss P....

yeah, I saw Dr. Spock on commercial with Captain Kirk.... last month.
He just old but not dead, I agree with purrmeow.

Thank you all, wow, cool, all of our medical records are kept around, that is good to know. I'll ask my mom, where the hospital she go to see the baby doctor. All I know that the doctor had passed away...
That is my reason to make this thread, so you guys can help me out
cause I can't think right... I'll write it all down....

1. go library
2. go do research
3. get medical record at hospital
4. find out the real name of the baby doctor, I forgot again.
5. keep a list, so that I won't forget.

I heard my mom said that the hospital kept me there for 2 weeks.
I don't know... maybe the doctor want to test me or maybe
my mom didn't want me at first but change her mind.

Geez Miss P get grip and talk to your mom she should know where she had you at when u were born.. There are places where you could locate your birth certificate or you could have call to replace.. So is that all you want ? If so then can we lock?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I heard my mom said that the hospital kept me there for 2 weeks.
I don't know... maybe the doctor want to test me or maybe
my mom didn't want me at first but change her mind.

:roll: indeed because some mothers had regret for what she done but at least she changed her mind to keep u to make things better or worst unless she doesnt have to suffer alone.. also... i have been there and very lucky to be alive and kept.

Back