Awesome Memes

4cd.gif

That's the passenger side, there's a decent chance they hadn't realized the bird was doing it :D if I was the coworker I'd keep my mouth shut so I could laugh about it a little longer.

But for now let's not suck all the funny out of it?

Not in my country....

what IS a meme? explain you guys talk weird here

Well an Internet meme started off as something that took the Internet by storm.....example the rickroll. It had kind of morphed into what you see up there ^^^ often the same picture, example the screen shot from Game if Thrones....his "catch phrase" I guess you could call it, is brave yourself, winter is coming. They take that picture and the brace yourself and add whatever. It's pretty much a graphic with a caption, usually a graphic that is used over and over with different captions.

so....you gotta use a meme site to make it? and gawd memes are made by psychos

so....you gotta use a meme site to make it? and gawd memes are made by psychos

You can.....I'm too lazy for that though. I download ones I see on Facebook, usually posted by No Hope Fir The Human Race or Geirge Takei

I made this one for here, but I've only used it once, and the thread got shut down right after I posted it.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture5965-486149-385814391499526-467726192-n.jpg

Back