Awesome Memes

10367809_630352407080424_7686500901214541761_n.jpg

She's from North Carolina so she's a redneck at heart <3 ;)

Besides ... you can take the girl out of the country ... but you can't take the country out of the girl :D

Oh Puhlueeeeze, I've talked with this girl, she does not scare me! I may laugh very hard to the point of ejecting water out of my nose! but has never scared me... :laugh2: Puuuuhluease, I'm from Romania, you want to talk about doing things "country" here in America? :laugh2: :rofl: Please, don't make me laugh. ;)

Oh Puhlueeeeze, I've talked with this girl, she does not scare me! I may laugh very hard to the point of ejecting water out of my nose! but has never scared me... :laugh2: Puuuuhluease, I'm from Romania, you want to talk about doing things "country" here in America? :laugh2: :rofl: Please, don't make me laugh. ;)

Not trying to scare anyone, I just happen to have some southern habits I learned when I was younger. It works, just make avfew slow passes and it literally collapses away! ;)

Like I said, I do that for stray hair, definitely NOT for doing the entire body!

Not trying to scare anyone, I just happen to have some southern habits I learned when I was younger. It works, just make avfew slow passes and it literally collapses away! ;)

Like I said, I do that for stray hair, definitely NOT for doing the entire body!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.... Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurreeeeeeeeeee................ I see it now.... I'm going to have you calling me up asking for a cure all treatment for blisters before I know it! :shock: :laugh2: I would not take a lighter close to my no no region... no way.. nu uh... nope... not happening! :shock: Maybe my legs if I missed a spot but holy crap! :Ohno:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing like the smell of burnt hair in the early morning.... *sniff* AAAAAAAAAHHH... :barf: :shock:

Here's Redneck for you.. ;)

Redneck-Inventions-—-2.jpg

Mew, the bikini line, not that far in! Now I need a disclaimer for every one of my posts! :laugh2::laugh2:

Here's Redneck for you.. ;)

Redneck-Inventions-—-2.jpg

:shock: Never had to go that far, but we did use a shorted out wire attached to a batrery to start a campfire! :D

8u2ps.jpg

Mew, the bikini line, not that far in! Now I need a disclaimer for every one of my posts! :laugh2::laugh2:

:shock: Never had to go that far, but we did use a shorted out wire attached to a batrery to start a campfire! :D

You need a disclaimer on every one of your posts with me... You should know that by now... :naughty: :D :twisted: :giggle: :cool2:

Buahahahahahaha!!! :P :hug:

Back