Awesome Memes

Omg I hope the guy doesn't get frost bite on his naughty bits lol

I just moved to Texas in November, I've been feeling like I moved back to New Hampshire :/ the craziest part to is the day before all this Artic air hit it was 80. Literally the high least Wednesday was 80 then the day the high was 30 with a wind chill of like 19 or something. Ahhhh Mother Nature!!! Dafaq is that???

Omg I hope the guy doesn't get frost bite on his naughty bits lol

I just moved to Texas in November, I've been feeling like I moved back to New Hampshire :/ the craziest part to is the day before all this Artic air hit it was 80. Literally the high least Wednesday was 80 then the day the high was 30 with a wind chill of like 19 or something. Ahhhh Mother Nature!!! Dafaq is that???

How about this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPfG-1cfUQ]Naked ski and snowboard - VALHALLA - YouTube[/ame]

saw and reposted this on facebook last night. I'm feeling it
ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6233-1461005-10152046078334591-1899971037-n.jpg

Don't hate! :laugh2: We're supposed to be in the 70's next week... we're getting there!

Down here in So. California, we had mid 80's yesterday and today. You going to hate us, right?

Meh, it was just funny THAT day because the while country was freezing, or abnormally cold for that area.........then meanwhile in Florida :laugh2:

It's in the 50's now!!! :cold: ( At night, the day time will be in mid 70's thankfully... ) Then back to the 80's by the weekend! yay!

Last edited:

Hahaha stealing my stuff again :D it's cool man, it was a good one :D

I saw something posted by No Hope today, a meme about the fake interpreter signing gibberish but I couldn't decide if people would be able to appreciate the humor or just get offended and pissed off. So I didn't being it over here.

Back