Average age of AD Members

What is the average age of AD Members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry. Am now unable to diagnose your flashback problem.

Hahaha, did I use the wrong word? If I did, then let's say I had a sudden recollection of a certain PM and thot I'd pull a fast one just for the heck of it. :lol: A little lame, yes, no? :lol:

Read up and maybe now you will understand why. Now it's your turn to tell about your own flashbacks. :giggle:

Well, every time i am situation similar to my messed up childhood (i was abused when I was little) So, i am trying my best to avoid them. I havent have one about 2 years :lol:

Hahaha, did I use the wrong word? If I did, then let's say I had a sudden recollection of a certain PM and thot I'd pull a fast one just for the heck of it. :lol: A little lame, yes, no? :lol:

No. Not lame. :D

Well, every time i am situation similar to my messed up childhood (i was abused when I was little) So, i am trying my best to avoid them. I havent have one about 2 years :lol:

Not a serious soul searching thread here Meg. We are being only light and funny.

:lol: My step dad will be 69 in Dec. Ahhh! He is very strong and health. He always take care of his health. He is eating well and exercise. But my real dad suppose be 60 but he passed away at age 48. :(

Sorry about your real Dad.

Monkey associated with Fire?

Yeah it's element of fire. It's Chinese Zodiac's 12 years cycles. You can go to Barnes & Noble bookstore or Border Bookstore to find a title name is "Suzanne White" Astrology Western and Eastern. It's 2 colors red and black with separate books. You can read your personality and birthday. It's fun to know about your character. I read it mine. It made me laughed and that's true.

Uh, oh, sorry to hear; hang in there.

Yeah it's element of fire. It's Chinese Zodiac's 12 years cycles. You can go to Barnes & Noble bookstore or Border Bookstore to find a title name is "Suzanne White" Astrology Western and Eastern. It's 2 colors red and black with separate books. You can read your personality and birthday. It's fun to know about your character. I read it mine. It made me laughed and that's true.

Oddly even though I don't really believe the Zodiac, I noticed that I do have the personality that goes with my western sign which is Sagittarius.

Guess my age. Stare at my picture hard and guess my age. I dare you.

No. Not lame. :D

Whew, glad that's settled! :lol: Alas, however, a couple of sad revelations above arose as we were having fun and I's scrambling to offer condolences. Ain't life strange sometimes?

Whew, glad that's settled! :lol: Alas, however, a couple of sad revelations above arose as we were having fun and I's scrambling to offer condolences. Ain't life strange sometimes?

Tousi, sometimes it is terrible. So I try not to be serious.

Back