Average age of AD Members

What is the average age of AD Members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I agree with somebody above that age is just a state of mind; therefore, I am grumpy. :laugh2:

Why are you grumpy tonight Tousi?

Hahaha, I'm not; just had a flashback so I thot I'd pull a fast one! One that very few know about. :lol:

I heard about your generation and the cause of flashbacks! I am shocked at you Tousi!

I heard about your generation and the cause of flashbacks! I am shocked at you Tousi!

And praytell, Botti, what are the causes of flashbacks amongst my generation? I'm dying to know.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm 65 going on 45 and "younger" in mind and spirit than over half the population on this board! :lol:

:lol: My step dad will be 69 in Dec. Ahhh! He is very strong and health. He always take care of his health. He is eating well and exercise. But my real dad suppose be 60 but he passed away at age 48. :(

It is in November. Then I will be 52.

Wow. I will be 27 in 27 days. Are you rooster? I'm. Because of years born in Chinese Zodiac. You're is Rooster and element is Fire. Mine is Rooster and Metal.

Oh, that stuff; sure, I lived thru that era but let me tell you, I have never used illegal drugs of any kind.

Sorry. Am now unable to diagnose your flashback problem.

Back