Average age of AD Members

What is the average age of AD Members?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, I keeping brown :P

You're 18 years old still young. When you're 25 to 30's. You will notice the silver gray hair. If you have a gray hair. What you will do? If you said yes and will dye cover the gray.

You're 18 years old still young. When you're 25 to 30's. You will notice the silver gray hair. If you have a gray hair. What you will do? If you said yes and will dye cover the gray.

Yeah I keeping it brown if ever come to grayness

:bowdown: to grayness :lol:

You will get a gray hair when you get old. :) I started to have only ONE silver hair on my head at current age. My mom trimmed my hair. She knew it and never tell me. When I looked at my mirror in bathroom. I notice one silver hair. I screamed!!! My husband heard it and ask me what wrong? I told him look my hair. I pulled it out before my wedding day. :blush: I was embarrassed! My silver hair got re-grow back. I plucked it out again. :lol:

LOL wtf? It humors me to hear about people freaking out at sign of aging - botox, plastic surgery, etc. I've got more wrinkles on my face than Shar Pei dog. I think it's cool to age.... but not cool when it gets to the point where your skin starts sagging and you're walking like a humpback. :cool2:

AGE WITH GRACE like a wine!

Some do says I am an old lady. Some says I am not old, but wiser...:lol: I don't even look like my age, many ppl say I look 10 to 20 years younger...

LOL wtf? It humors me to hear about people freaking out at sign of aging - botox, plastic surgery, etc. I've got more wrinkles on my face than Shar Pei dog. I think it's cool to age.... but not cool when it gets to the point where your skin starts sagging and you're walking like a humpback. :cool2:

AGE WITH GRACE like a wine!

:laugh2: If you have a wrinkle. Are you going to have a plastic surgery to fix your face? I hate to get OLD with wrinkles. :eek2: But I don't smoking a cigarette. :) If you are smoking a cigarette and will cause wrinkle on face. Or take a tanning bed or suntan too much for many years. It will ruin the skins.

How old are you now?

My birthday is on first month of the year on the first day... i think it shld be easy for you.

My birthday is on first month of the year on the first day... i think it shld be easy for you.

Jan 1, 1982. But I read my astrology fat books about horoscope and Chinese Zodiac. Rooster "metal" started in Feb 5, 1981 until Jan 24, 1982. It's weird. You always being humor of sense because of rooster's sign. You're Capricorn/Rooster not Capricorn/Dog.

Me too Capricorn :P :lol: January 6th for me and you is January 1st

Your sign is Snake "Earth" Jan 6th, 1990. You're still Capricorn/Snake. It was first day of Snake Earth in Feb 6th, 1989 to Jan 26, 1990.

what about me!? Read my sign! I'm 11/10/81

Back