Attn: PeachyLady

Just popped in to wish you a very, very happy birthday.

Stay your peachy self, sweetie!

With mucho love,

I know I've wished you a 'happy birthday' already, but will go ahead and wish you many wonderful and pleasant memories and hoped your celebration was everything you've wished for and for many more to come as well!!! Hope you're enjoying bbnt's gift, unless you already turned it in for some hard cold cash at some metal/aluminium recycling plant! :lol: :D

Anyhow mdf, all the very best to you and always!!! :hug:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for wishing me happy birthday!! What Im going to do with this metal can, BBNT is to give it to my husband Dave and he can change it into something useful as I don't need it. hahaha He cud turn it into mailbox stand or something like that.

I had great birthday and went to New York last weekend with my friends. I got to meet Roadrunner on the way back. It was great meeting him! Will have EagleCherokee63 post picture of us 3 together.

Happy Birthday to ONE of
my true blue friend, PeachyLady!!!

May all your dreams come true, have a great birthday girl, and I'm truly sorry that I'm late but at least I send you an email to wish you a very happy birthday :hug:

Awww thanks sooo much my dearest Angel! I know you've been so busy and just got back. It's great to see you back and posting again. I've missed u sooo much! Thanks for making me happy today! :hug:

Happy Birthday to you, PeachyLady ! Enjoy your special birthday while it lasts ! :) ( Sorry for bein' late. lol I just got home from Texas this mornin'. )

Thanks everyone for wishing me happy birthday...doesnt matter how late it is. Hope you enjoyed ur time in Texas, CR!

Happy Birthday Lisa! I'm sorry that I'm late on replying to this thread, I wasn't around at that time, I hope you had a great birthday because you, chickie deserve so much!

:hug: :ily:

Thanks so much for wishing me happy birthday, Cheri!! Better late than never. Smile!!! I can't stop looking at ur avatar...sooo cute ur puppy!

Thanks so much for wishing me happy birthday, Cheri!! Better late than never. Smile!!! I can't stop looking at ur avatar...sooo cute ur puppy!

LOL! You're welcome Lisa! I'll never forget your birthday I know it's always on the day I'm on the roads. I knew I'll come back and reply when I get home and that's what I did ;)

Thanks everyone for wishing me happy birthday!! What Im going to do with this metal can, BBNT is to give it to my husband Dave and he can change it into something useful as I don't need it. hahaha He cud turn it into mailbox stand or something like that.

I had great birthday and went to New York last weekend with my friends. I got to meet Roadrunner on the way back. It was great meeting him! Will have EagleCherokee63 post picture of us 3 together.

Ohhh I forgot add here this is late! Dearest Peachy Lady! Happy Birthday!

Yes, Peachy Lady and I excited met Roadrunner. Roadrunner is nice a person man. We had good time and chatted with Roadrunner. Peachy Lady and I had fun time trip to NYC!!! Peachy Lady and I went to Niagara Falls. I am first time my life there. I cried out and can't believed that AWOESOME!! BEAUTIFUL Niagara Falls.

Niagara Falls Hotels Tours and Attractions by Niagara Falls Live ! click here

:)

Ohhh I forgot add here this is late! Dearest Peachy Lady! Happy Birthday!

Yes, Peachy Lady and I excited met Roadrunner. Roadrunner is nice a person man. We had good time and chatted with Roadrunner. Peachy Lady and I had fun time trip to NYC!!! Peachy Lady and I went to Niagara Falls. I am first time my life there. I cried out and can't believed that AWOESOME!! BEAUTIFUL Niagara Falls.

Niagara Falls Hotels Tours and Attractions by Niagara Falls Live ! click here

:)

ahhhh Niagara Falls in Ontario ?? that is where I live near it is 10 to 15 mins away from drive lol it is close my home st.catharines .. where is mine to meet ya both of you? lol :lol:

ahhhh Niagara Falls in Ontario ?? that is where I live near it is 10 to 15 mins away from drive lol it is close my home st.catharines .. where is mine to meet ya both of you? lol :lol:

You are LUCKY!!! I fell love and watch Niagara Falls long hrs!! I would love meet you so DANG!! Next time Peachy Lady and I knew now! How long you live there? LOL!!:laugh2: :rofl:

Back