attn: Eternity

Originally posted by daprilz
Originally posted by Willy

gosh, your avatar made me DIZZZY already!

*giggle* :D

Lol....srysry today school closed so i was BORED outta my head so i deicded to make sumthang like it.. :)

Originally posted by Strawberry
Eternity- one more thing. What exactly did you say in your avatar?

I thougth you knew? You posted your first comment under this topic.

*I'm E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y, know what's that- FOREVER. oh yeah!*

of course...someone explained that in the pervious pages :roll:

Dreama - WRONG WRONG WRONG! its ..... I'm E T E R N I T Y, you know whats that? *look right* Forrreevvveerr, Oh yeah!" *look up same time whew* heh!

Grumpy, there is no reason for you to post in here if it's not for you. If you have anything to make a comment instead *like i care?* :)

eternity~ u always sya something negatives, similar idea what grumpy kiki said up there, u ALWAYS say something like that. so dont complain.

Negative? No her post is pointless. If she don't have anything to say then dont post in here. I was like yea the point? If she doesn't care and do we need to know what's her comment,eh?

that's :nono:

well my comment goes to dirtyoldman coz he dont think u re a "elernity" kind.. but at least i said ^ mean to dirtyoldman... :-o

LoL ... Poor ya...

but it's all good. :naughty:

also, you wont be able to end up by going to mental hospital.. because you have been brainwashed by my avatar.

Originally posted by eternity
LoL ... Poor ya...

but it's all good. :naughty:

also, you wont be able to end up by going to mental hospital.. because you have been brainwashed by my avatar.

LOL It was my way of saying that I do enjoy your avatar!

Main Entry: eter·ni·ty
Pronunciation: i-'t&r-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Etymology: Middle English eternite, from Middle French eternité, from Latin aeternitat-, aeternitas, from aeternus
Date: 14th century
1 : the quality or state of being eternal
2 : infinite time
3 : plural : AGE 3b
4 : the state after death : IMMORTALITY
5 : a seemingly endless or immeasurable time

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Main Entry: eter·ni·ty
Pronunciation: i-'t&r-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Etymology: Middle English eternite, from Middle French eternité, from Latin aeternitat-, aeternitas, from aeternus
Date: 14th century
1 : the quality or state of being eternal
2 : infinite time
3 : plural : AGE 3b
4 : the state after death : IMMORTALITY
5 : a seemingly endless or immeasurable time

:thumb:

Back