attn: Eternity

Once my daughter who puts a JALAPENO Pepper in my mouth while I took a nap (i was having a FLU). She thought it was funny when she did that. Short after she woke me up when she did it and I was like yuck..

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
everyone dislikes you anyways..

what makes you think i was yellin'? oh by using caps?

sheesh :roll:

yes by caps.

Originally posted by eternity
Dirtyoldman -- How amuse :fu:

Stell thanks. My daughter n my niece are only 2 mos apart.

TommyGirl -- Yea my daughter likes to be BAD. like :devil: everything she thinks its funny. Otherwise, she is very bright young lady. She acts like she's teenage already.

Last Feb I think.
fc87fc1e.jpg

last year, a pic of us. Good picture that we got.
fc8dbe93.jpg

That's all for now (pictures)
she wears good fashion of style :cool: no wonder she is like teenager already lol
is your daughter or niece deaf? just curious

Once my daughter who puts a JALAPENO Pepper in my mouth while I took a nap (i was having a FLU). She thought it was funny when she did that. Short after she woke me up when she did it and I was like yuck..
:laugh2: your daughter must be very imagingative and hyper at alot of things :lol:

lilredridinhood
eternity-ur daughter IS beautiful! :-D and i agree w/ strawberry, the avatar is catchy.

Yes everybody said that too. Same with my avatar. :)

BabyPhat21 Can we see the other animations??

Yes You can. I can post one in here and i ll need to fix the others' bytes to reduce too.

fc66b768.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Steveyboy.. very funny..

Steel. Well it was singhands. *There is something happen here what aint exact clear* I think.. It has been long time ago :-X

me do do ? This is most ridiculous :o
lol i think that one would be pretty cool if you use that as your avatar :)

Originally posted by PSORules79
please stop yelling. People will dislike you if you continue to yell at them.

:werd:

and it's amazin no one already like u? so QUIT complainin if u have problems PM alex :D

Originally posted by prettybebe78
:werd:

and it's amazin no one already like u? so QUIT complainin if u have problems PM alex :D

Pfft... I talk to my friends daily.

it was singhands. *There is something happen here what aint exact clear*

Hmm, there seems to be very few signs there for 'There is something happen here what aint exact clear'...although I know you can't remember it clearly. But is that the way singhands are?

I'm E T E R N I T Y, you know whats that? *look right* Forrreevvveerr, Oh yeah!" *look up same time whew* heh!

Back