attn: Eternity

since I noticed no mention of the daughter's father, you're a single mom? or you do have a man? dont have to answer if you're not comfy, eternity :)

You can see her picture.. just like the way she dresses.. She loves that... even tho.. she got tooooooooooooo many clothes :ugh: but just like me? I got a full of clothes in 3 closets. in my bdrm...

haha.. well we are clothes freak, i assume :ugh:

my mom who wants me to get rid of clothes because there are too many clothes. I was like.. hush.. they are my clothes.. whether u like it or not.. dont look in my closet.

hoo ray for me.. - -;;;

only one closet and one dresser for me

Originally posted by eternity

my mom who wants me to get rid of clothes because there are too many clothes. I was like.. hush.. they are my clothes.. whether u like it or not.. dont look in my closet.

*LAUGHING*

:rofl: :rofl:

mom can be like that sometimes. lol

WilGecko, I do not see any point why should i bring something about my daughter's father here? Also, someone owned me :)

WilGecko, I do not see any point why should i bring something about my daughter's father here? Also, someone owned me :)

You're owned by a dirty old man? :p

*gasp* You are the Hollywood !!! :shock:

How many do you have pairs of shoes in your closet ?

Hahaha... I used to have so many shoes back in h.s. because i have a soccer, volleyball, tennis shoes, heels, half boot, and more.

So now i have several... black germany shoes, (look like) addidas shoes, running shoes, beach shoes.. barefoot shoes? i dunno what called like flappy shoes... mm what else? im trying to think.. I have so many shoes :(

Silencegold...yes he owns me :eek:

reviving this thread, and noticed sabrina saying too many hollywood shoes REMMY< imdela marcos from the phillpines is worse LOL!

Since this is a thread about Eternity, I just want to say I really enjoyed seeing her avatar. :) It's like she's singing while she is signing, and music is going through my head watching it! :) LOL It's a very good avatar. BTW, she and her daughter look so much alike! :)

here is other my lame show.

Mov14811.gif

I am glad you like my avatar. My daughter looks after her mama.

Lame? I think your newest animation of you is very good. :) I didn't realize you have red hair though. :) The other one (of you signing and singing) looks like you have light brown hair. :)
Cute pic of your daughter and dog -- what kind is it? :)

Back