Attn: blonde twines

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ANGEL AND CHERI :birthday: :birthday

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY.

SEE YOU AROUND, PEOPLE.

4b953bd92105a07841bc94eb21fea7cc.gif

Happy Birthday to you of both! HOWDY CHERI!

Thank-you very much Moonflower, horselover61, Tousi, Bear, lilylover72, Secretblend, Oceanblue7, sequoias, Vampy, Chase, AngelOfRoses, Shel90, Northstar, Ozzie, Defee, freckles, PeachyLady, IcedTeaRulz, Bebonang, DVDFreaker, KarissaMann05, EagleCherokee63 and Maria. :grouphug:

Chase- I'm the oldest, Angel came out in just one minute apart. :P

We didn't see the movie "What happens in Vegas" yesterday, We saw "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" with Adam Sandler instead. It was pretty hilarious. :P

No, it's Sweetheart... ;)

WhisperHorse said:
It's me, sweetheart. ;)

Oh wow, welcome back!! it's great to see you back!!...:D

Hi Chasie, my sister and I are one min. apart, our mother had a c-section, so Cherie-o was out first before I was. :lol:

Thank you Liebling:))), Brian, NorCal20, Koala, ~SG~, Sasha64, Pepsie, Highlands, deafclimber, Phillips, Cherie-o, WhisperHorse, Alexie, OldNavyGirl, Moonieflower, horselover61, Tousie, Bearie, lilylover72, Secretblendie, Oceanbluesy7, Sequoias, Vampie, Chasie, AngelOfRoses, Shel90, Sharkie, Ozzie, Defee, Freckles, Peachie Lady, IcedTeaRulz, Behonang, DVDFreaker, KarissaMann05, EagleCherokee63 and Maria for the birthday wishes...

:grouphug:

Super happy birthday, Angel and Cheri. C'mon, tell us . . . who's older?
Yeah!

Don't tell me that you were both born on the same day. One of you was born at least a few minutes before the other. Therefore, one is actually older than the other! Which one! ;)

Yeah!

Don't tell me that you were both born on the same day. One of you was born at least a few minutes before the other. Therefore, one is actually older than the other! Which one! ;)

Cheri told me that she was born first

Cheri told me that she was born first
Then she's older than her sister.

I wonder how much older? 10 minutes older? 1 hour older?

It's possible for twins to have different birthdays... if one was born right before midnight and the other was born after midnight. ;)

Then she's older than her sister.

I wonder how much older? 10 minutes older? 1 hour older?

It's possible for twins to have different birthdays... if one was born right before midnight and the other was born after midnight. ;)

She post it on the 4th page in my profile

Back