Attention: Racing Fans, let us talk about racing!

SprintCarRacing

Reaction score
I am glad that I found www.alldeaf.com and hope I will find some more deaf racing fans to talk about racing! It will be a long season! Go Dale Jr!

Welcome to AD community! Enjoy your stay around here, SprintCarRacing :thumb:

You will find the racing fans around here, AD for sure.

Welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay! I'm one of them, I like car racing. :D

Welcome to the AD forum! I love watching Nascar race - been to the race twice at California Speedway. Jimmie Johnson is my favorite driver.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf SprintCarRacing! Enjoy your stay here and racin' along thru the posts! :thumb:

Welcome you stay alldeaf.com and Breath away!

Some of them who are fan of Car racing.. espically me nope!

welcome you stay alldeaf.com im nascar fan and play online nascar race pchttp://www.freewebs.com/deafdrl/

welcome to AD.. i love nascar, MOD stock cars, and u name the whole list of racing..

behind my house in backyard there's a race track for MOD stock cars a dirt oval track.. and there's races every thursdays from may thru sept. and there's snocross races druing snow season. and there's many racers from sioux falls comming there.. and i'm not that far from there.. anyway some are also from ND too as well and iowa.. but most are from sioux falls, SD and locally.

:wave: :welcome: Hello and Welcome to Alldeaf SprintCarRacing. I hope you will enjoy your stay at AD, and yes, you will find many members here who love car racing.
Back in the 70's, I love to go to Seekonk Speedway in Seekonk, Mass. on Saturday nights with my family to watch the Stock Car Races, and I also was a big fan of Funny Car Racing. Lew Arrington, Frank Federici, Bill Lawson to name a few.
Enjoy posting on Alldeaf and have fun. Take care!!! :wiggle:

Thank you!

Hey guys! Thank you, I think I will really enjoy this forum. Did any of you check the screensaver I recommended?
:dance2:

Racer

Hi! I just joined here, and I a a former 360 sprint car driver (among many other classes!).
Jim :bump:

Back