Attention Mr. Moderator!! beep beep beep..

Happy birthday to you, brother Brad!! This is your last birthday as a single man!! Soon you will spend the rest of your birthdays as happily married man!:cuddle:

Happy Birthday, Roadrunner and may the best be with you!! :)

Btw - If I had to make a thong cake that just looks like Angel's then you'd be a happy birthday dude who has had his day! :giggle:

Ruh Oh - I think I better run before Angel gets me :scatter:

Happy Birthday RR, I hope ya had a great one.
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :)

Once again, thanks all...had a nice b-day weekend...shoveling snow, etc., :lol: But I also did have a wonderful home cooked meal by a lovely Angel--:ty: dearie....MMMmmmm :)

Can't believe it's been so many years now...gosh, where, oh where did it all go? :lol:

But I can say one thing for sure, am really happy where I am now and what I'm doing--but not really looking forward to another umm...big _-0 something! :eek2: (but that won't happen for another 2 yrs.-- :D)

So...another b-day came and left me with a few more grey strands of hair, more creaky bones.........errrr...I'll stop for now. :io:

Thanks all! :ty:
~RR

LOL RR..it's official.. ya are now a old fart roadrunner!!! LOL Kidding, man.. at least ya did enjoy your weekend and I bet Angel did whip up some good food for the birthday dinner she had for ya...

*tapping foot outside closet, peering in the open doorway into the darkness*

Humm...no feathers.

No birdseed.

Nothing.

Nada.

Just one lonesome red balloon with a yellow ribbon attached...uh huh... is it the Red Balloon?

Well, one thing is evident...the chicken has flown the coop.

Hey, RoadRunner...

Happy Birthday!!! How does it feel to be TWO years older than me now?

Heh heh.

LOL....

Just for now...you can whoop it all you want...but til then-- :naughty: You'll have your day before you know it. :D

Thanks-- :ty:

~RR

Hey RR

Happy belated birthday. I didnt realize till NOW... you should :slap: my head....for not posting your birthday :oops:

Hope that you had good weekend! :hug:

As for the 'whacking'....someone dear to you can do those-- :D (in a lovely way-- ;) )

Thanks, I sure did have a pleasant weekend...next time, I'll have a b-day bash at the house and have party-goers do the shoveling!! :laugh2:

:ty: HiBlue--

~RR

As for the 'whacking'....someone dear to you can do those-- :D (in a lovely way-- ;) )

Thanks, I sure did have a pleasant weekend...next time, I'll have a b-day bash at the house and have party-goers do the shoveling!! :laugh2:

~RR

Oh now you are posting back! YAY!

Thats good that you had a good weekend. I know it is so Crazy, COLD out there.

Happy Belated Birthday RR and hope you did enjoyed being spanked by your Angel :lol: j/k

DAng better late than never but wasnt online for couple of days due to alot of things happening at work so wish to say

Happy Belated Birthday to u RR.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY darn i guess cant chase u since i m Wiley E Coyote LOLZ good i need break from chasin u forever lolz

Back