Ask VamPyroX Anything!

Originally posted by illustrator
you can talk and hear thry public phone? :shock:
Yes, I can talk through public phones. I used the phone at the video store I worked at. I also use those pay phone from time to time.

umm, I can answer for you..

I saw him at RIT two yrs ago. Define not his first year.
Yes, I met illustrator 2 years ago during Brickfest 2001. That happened during my 2nd year at RIT.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Maybe that time he was just visiting?
True... I could have been visiting. Actually, when illustrator and I bumped into each other... I was working at the Brickfest Post-Party. I will be working there again this year.

No.... just wait and see when he answer that funk questions.... :)
:thumb: Thanks! You'll be surprised how much about me that a lot of my friends still don't know... :naughty:

Originally posted by Strawberry
Do you know who likes me? Besides u and AD- I'm speaking about RIT at general.
Yes! I know who likes you! Wanna know? I'll tell you... *whispering*

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Yes, I can talk through public phones. I used the phone at the video store I worked at. I also use those pay phone from time to time.

HOLD on, if you can hear on those phones then why did you say that you couldnt use the cell phones??? you dont need the PVCO, you can just get the cell by itself........*lucky person you*

thanks for responding to my question for him but i want to hear
hehe

Originally posted by jp162
Ok i have a question for you....

You live like a pig?
What do you mean by that? If you mean literally, I would have to say... NO. If you mean figuratively, I would have to say... MAYBE. Yes, my room is messy. I am currently living in a lounge-converted-to-dorm room. The room sucks. I have ceiling-to-floor and wall-to-wall windows. Because of that, the room gets cold easily or hot easily. I only have one outlet on my side and one outlet on my roommate's side. The furniture is heavy and shitty. They look nice but not quite what you would expect in a typical dorm room. Other than that, it makes things hard for me to organize a lot of things. I'm hoping to put all of the shit into storage during summer so I'll have more room next year.

Originally posted by Strawberry
I can answer that for him- YES he does, he's always out.
Just because I'm always out doesn't mean that I "live like a pig"!

Originally posted by jp162
thanks for responding to my question for him but i want to hear
hehe
Yeah! This is my forum! I think I'll go in your forum and answer all of your questions such as: "Are you a lesbian?" "Oh yes, she is! She loves other women and has a huge collection of dildos in her drawer!" Hehehe!

Back